Violence at Euro 2016

I imagine that there's been various threats by isis to cause an atrocity at the tournament. Maybe the police are busy making sure that doesn't happen and are concentrating their manpower there.

Any potential terrorist should be looking at this and think there's no police I can just walk into the middle of this lot and let rip I can't understand the lack of police where are they all?
Any potential terrorist would be absolutely terrified of strolling into the midst of this shambles and getting thrashed by random groups of Ukrainians, Germans, Russians, French and forest fans

If we've learned one thing we should make sure in future games and tournements that all plastic chairs should be removed and replaced by sofas. I bet that would stop all these anti plastic chair hate crimes.

As for the french riot police what do you expect from an organisation who threatened to go on strike because the government wanted them to stop having a glass of wine with the meal they get at a catering van while they are on duty.

You can get some decent cheap booze in those French supermarkets. I bought a litre of red wine in one of those cartons you usually get long life milk in.
It only cost 1 euro. To them, it was probably one step up from antifreeze but I thought it was ok.

There's a red wine thread in 'Off topic'. I'd love to see the reaction amongst the aficianados if you posted that there. :-)

Nice to see UEFA totally ignoring the fact that French hooligans are attacking fans and provoking trouble with England,Ireland and Poland.Of course they can't ban the hosts can they? All the evidence is there that England fans have been under attack for days,first by the French ultras and local yobs and then by the more organised Russians,I am reading 300 wearing gumshields and MMA gloves. Three England fans are critical in hospital but WE are getting threatened with expulsion for the trouble!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.