Violence at Euro 2016

We know there are people there for a rumble. If that's their bag fair Do's. But the vast majority of people caught up in this are innocent individuals.

What I can't understand, is where we're UEFA when the Two Leeds fans were murdered, or when Serbia got the Euro qualifier in Genoa abandoned in 2010. They're a jokeshop of an organisation who think it's more important to fine clubs more for kicking off late than have the balls to tackle racism head on.

Why act all Berty big bollocks now when they haven't even sanctioned Seville and the Dippers for last month's debacle??!!

This has been a disgrace I've got mates out there and I warned them that marseille is a shithole with dodgy locals as I have been before but I didn't expect things to be this bad those Russian scumbags need to be stopped by the police with bullets if need be because they could easily kill someone if there allowed to carry on. How the fuck they got the World Cup I never know like posted above I wouldn't got there if you payed me. Groups of 5/6 men kicking one man on the floor I'll never know how ppl can so that I know the English was causing some of the trouble throwing bottles etc but I think all they mostly did was try and defend themselves. And as for marseille I wouldn't play another game there as a said its a shithole just glad my mates are safe

Nice to see UEFA totally ignoring the fact that French hooligans are attacking fans and provoking trouble with England,Ireland and Poland.Of course they can't ban the hosts can they? All the evidence is there that England fans have been under attack for days,first by the French ultras and local yobs and then by the more organised Russians,I am reading 300 wearing gumshields and MMA gloves. Three England fans are critical in hospital but WE are getting threatened with expulsion for the trouble!

I'm not fan of UEFA, far from it, but they can only concentrate on what went on inside the stadium. The French are not even playing in Marseille it's just gangs of local scrotes who have come looking for a scrap. Quite rightly they have blamed Russia and it's good to see they haven't taken action against England and have actually reacted to what happened.

England are victims of their past 'successes' in this field aren't they?
Reputations are hard to lose

Not that I am pleased this happens, but the silly sod

friday this guy tweeted this

13434935_1061791040562809_3058479184005924040_n.jpg

and this is from the mirror online today

13392256_1061791093896137_5973763865956362045_o.jpg

this was posted on football hunting grounds fb page btw, no idea who the lad is.

Not that I am pleased this happens, but the silly sod

friday this guy tweeted this

13434935_1061791040562809_3058479184005924040_n.jpg

and this is from the mirror online today

13392256_1061791093896137_5973763865956362045_o.jpg

this was posted on football hunting grounds fb page btw, no idea who the lad is.
That is a fake photo the head doesn't match the body.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.