Violence at Euro 2016

Not sure as English people we should be criticising the behaviour of other nationalities on holiday tbh, we have more than our fair share of the worst holiday cretins.
You could say that of all countries at times I have met brits that are tossers, found french rude, and ignorant, americans tgat are borish and italians that are again rude, however I have met people of those same nations on holiday that have been sound.

But Russians, of the three sets of russian people/groups I have met they have all acted like wankers, pushing through people in queus for breakfast or passport control etc and abusing/threatening anyone complaining, been horrible to locals and being scuffy fuckers leaving shite everywhere.

Albeit this is probably a minority, I just haven't met a decent one yet.

You could say that of all countries at times I have met brits that are tossers, found french rude, and ignorant, americans tgat are borish and italians that are again rude, however I have met people of those same nations on holiday that have been sound.

But Russians, of the three sets of russian people/groups I have met they have all acted like wankers, pushing through people in queus for breakfast or passport control etc and abusing/threatening anyone complaining, been horrible to locals and being scuffy fuckers leaving shite everywhere.

Unfortunately that has been my experience of the ones I've met on holiday.
However the Russian lad who posts on here was superb in organising a mini-bus from the airport to the CSKA game and was a great lad.

Unfortunately that has been my experience of the ones I've met on holiday.
However the Russian lad who posts on here was superb in organising a mini-bus from the airport to the CSKA game and was a great lad.
Really what I mean is I haven't met many, but the situations I have (Holiday situations) similar to others who have posted have been unpleasant, but you cannot judge a whole nation on what people are like on holiday.

Really what I mean is I haven't met many, but the situations I have (Holiday situations) similar to others who have posted have been unpleasant, but you cannot judge a whole nation on what people are like on holiday.

You can only judge and comment on what you see and personal experience. Generally you meet different nationalities while away and most are OK. I have not met a single decent Russian whilst being away, so you have to presume that arrogance is bred into them

I really wanted to say something in a swim park, (some spanish island closer to Africa than Spain forget the name) was with missus and her kid so when Russki pushed in the swim park ride que i eyeballed him to fuck and walked back infront. but he did it again and was with some proper scrawny fella so i reluctantly left it.
To this day i wish to fuck the missus was not with me, he had all the tats and was at least my size but i was thinking "you fucking what you cheeky ****".
It just was not the time or place but these ignorant twats thought it was perfectly acceptable.

It was a time after when i looked around though and saw italian, French, Belgian, Dutch and more all look to each other as if to say "fuck me the rest of you lot are not so bad after all, fancy a beer"
At the bottom of the ride there was a bar and all of us had a great hour or so with no bloody Russkies, it was a great day come to think of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.