Violence at Euro 2016

Finding myself cringing at all these fans on Sky news. Bunch of shirtless teenagers who run when anyone gets near them.

I'd be tempted to put the ban on the posers and let the real nutcases go out there. At least save face somewhat.

To be honest the French cannot expect to host such a tournament and not expect fans to be drinking in bars.
I just watched on sky news and saw no reason for the fans to be rushed by police. They were singling and drinking but I didn't see any violence from fans.

To be honest the French cannot expect to host such a tournament and not expect fans to be drinking in bars.
I just watched on sky news and saw no reason for the fans to be rushed by police. They were singling and drinking but I didn't see any violence from fans.

Just watching it now. Even the reporter there is suggesting it's totally unnessessary.

They're now creating problems that did really exist. Just corral them in to a few bars grouped together. Let them drink till they fall over. Stand watching them. Job done.

Just watching it now. Even the reporter there is suggesting it's totally unnessessary.

They're now creating problems that did really exist. Just corral them in to a few bars grouped together. Let them drink till they fall over. Stand watching them. Job done.
We are treated like utter shit by the rest of Europe. Russian fans attack ours and they do nothing. English fans are drinking in bars having a good time as they should and they are being targeted !

Finding myself cringing at all these fans on Sky news. Bunch of shirtless teenagers who run when anyone gets near them.

I'd be tempted to put the ban on the posers and let the real nutcases go out there. At least save face somewhat.
all the clips Ive seen today and tonight have been of enlgand fans drinking and singing , the police decide to charge them with tear gas and batons , what was the point of asking british police in for advice if they arent prepared to listen ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.