Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's £50m or £60m, it's a ridiculous fee for someone who is average at defending. Good at bringing the ball forward etc, but that very much masks his actual defending ability.

I'm in awe of Ajax's centerback pair. Though there will be a serious competition for both.

De Ligt will be one of the best CB in due time but he is only 17 right now so won't make sense to go for him to young and inexperienced would love to have at City though but maybe not what is needed right now

Think I'll vomit if I see people saying VVD wasn't good enough anyway. I'm gutted if he's off to Liverpool. It's a really good signing.

As for Bonucci, his age and the fact he's played in a defensive team with a lot of cover most of the time doesn't fill me with confidence.

Cant find any good source reporting he's gone to Liverpool. Some twitter bullshitter and bookies odds don't count.

Maybe the lad hasn't made up his mind yet. Being unbiased he's got 3 great managers after him and 3 clubs with a lot going for them! Cant be easy.

Cant find any good source reporting he's gone to Liverpool. Some twitter bullshitter and bookies odds don't count.

Maybe the lad hasn't made up his mind yet. Being unbiased he's got 3 great managers after him and 3 clubs with a lot going for them! Cant be easy.
Lpool itk called Macca, he's better than any journalist trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.