Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name those that are better and more importantly available...

Laporte - we aint going for him...

Bonnucci - wants to stay at Juve and is 30 years old

Hernandez - wont come this year due to Athletico ban..

Running out of options

Laporte - France channel 10 reported today that PSG could bid on him, but City remain interested.

Bonucci - Plenty of links to us over the last number of months. Today though, Gazetta reporting Juve have a replacement in mind already.

Hernandez - Conflicting reports if we are even interested. Sam Lee says no, but COPE say yes.

I'm sure there are other options available too. Let's see how this one plays out and assume that City probably would have gone in harder on VVD if he ends up at the dippers.

Last edited:
Key word: "available"

Not saying that we have a chance of getting him but I wouldn't be surprised if Bonucci is ready to give up on hoping for a champions league medal with Juve.
Also, who's to say Aldeweireld isn't available? Pretty much everybody is available if the price is right.

So Van Dijk was linked to us and was even quoted as 'done' by the mirror. Then suddenly after the champions league, it's out there that Van Dijk to the dippers is a done deal. Could it be that Pep/Txiki is hearing something good back from Bonucci after the CL finals which made us pull the offer from Van Dijk?

I hope so

Laporte - France channel 10 reported today that PSG could bid on him, but City remain interested.

Bonucci - Plenty of links to us over the last number of months. Today though, Gazetta reporting Juve have a replacement in mind already.

Hernandez - Conflicting reports if we are even interested. Sam Lee says no, but COPE say yes.

I'm sure there are other options available too. Let's see how this one plays out and assume that City probably would have gone in harder on VVD if he ends up at the dippers.
Probably bollocks but I wonder if the timing is significant?
Now that Juve are regular Serie A Champs and have lost out in CL Final is Bonucci ready for a new challenge and big payday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.