Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was obviously talking only about VVD, but when I said "I'm just saying that the idea that "we will always get what we want and if don't get it, we obviously didn't want it" is absolute bollocks.", I accused people here of saying EVERY target we don't get we obviously didn't want. Not one person, the one I was replying to but people, as in more than one.

So a strawman, then.

Hell I didn't even accuse him, only the idea. Maybe try judging different people by the same standard, even though they may not hold the same beliefs as you?

I don't disagree with you mate, we can totally miss out on targets and we're all hoping Mbappe, for example, isn't one of them

Just saying, in this instance, if he's off to the dippers then we weren't in on him.

Haha I hope this doesn't turn out like the Pogba thread did, with people holding out that shred of hope in the face of fairly substantial evidence.

I really just don't think people on this forum learn their lessons, so naive to think its a done deal to liverpool.

Didn't Tolmie say Pogba and Isco were done deals to city? Laporte as well? Don't jump to conclusions people.

I for one personally don't believe any ITK's or any bullshit speculation until a player is pictured holding the shirt up. Too many people flap and panic for the sake of it. Just chill, if he comes, great, if he doesn't, on to the next target. I am sure pep knows exactly what we need.

If we believe everything we read, Mendy has signed about ten times already, Griezmann has already joined Utd and don't get me started on Wesley Sneijder, fuck me. He must of signed for the rags at least a hundred times.
He also said Fabinho was one of the targets in his first post in the "It's quiet" thread and then another ITK came and said a few weeks back that he is not even on the list of targeted players (which was finalised in Feb). So much for ITKs, right? Can't trust anything here. It's all rumours and bollocks mixed with a tablespoon of truth.

Would be disappointed if he goes Liverpool Ngl, think we're missing a trick tbh. Got to hope we are bringing in a cb, 3 is not enough and one of them is kompany. Just can't think of anyone realistic, can't see bonucci happening

Don't know why people are worrying, he's a good player but there are more than a few other players in his position who are every bit as good or even better who we can go after.
I have no idea if we were in for him or not but we won't be able to convince every player we go in for to join us at City.

good or even better who we can go after.

Name those that are better and more importantly available...

Laporte - we aint going for him...

Bonnucci - wants to stay at Juve and is 30 years old

Hernandez - wont come this year due to Athletico ban..

Running out of options

Name those that are better and more importantly available...

Laporte - we aint going for him...

Bonnucci - wants to stay at Juve and is 30 years old

Hernandez - wont come this year due to Athletico ban..

Running out of options
You don't think there are more than 3 good defenders in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.