Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
£60 mil was way too much for me. No matter who he signed for.

Laporte is the better buy.

Best CB in the PL alongside Alderweireld last season..Has the lot,and it's daft to pretend otherwise and whoever signs him has massively improved their defence.Hope we haven't decided to put all our eggs in one basket for Bonucci again..Could easily flirt along all summer just like last year and eventually decide to stay in August and for all his experience,he is a bigger gamble than VVD.
VVD and Bonucci are the only realistic CBs who fit into our style and most importantly improve us and are better than we've got got ie.Nico,Stones.

Great signing for them. No doubt about it.

I just find it hilarious that all liverpool fans were saying just last week "fuck the oil clubs", "not worth it for 60 million/200k a week", "city is ruining the league" - next thing you know they signing him for that lol...

Let's not kid ourselves here. Paul Joyce has better contacts at Liverpool than Sam Lee at City and we all place s great deal if faith in whatever Sam says. This is as good as done unless Liverpool refuse to pay the money.

His wife said they were talking about him coming here and one of their kids got sick and that was more important

I would love Bonnuci to sign for City but that is probably why he is more than likely to stay in Turin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.