Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'm happy you've corrected your original error.

I said paying over 40 million will be over paying. It was. And we did overpay.

Pep said we bid 60 million for Bonucci. Where? Show it to me and I'll shut up on this.
No, Pep said PL teams pay a premium and City and Chelsea pay more again. I’ll trust him on knowing that one.

No, Pep said PL teams pay a premium and City and Chelsea pay more again. I’ll trust him on knowing that one.
That's what I thought you meant. That's why I did not respond to it. As it did not address the point about "paying 60 million for Bonnuci." Which was what was at issue.

Anyway I already conceded to Cityfan. I hope we get him. I'll stop talking about prices then. Just like I did with the others until you brought it up

Why not everyone put down how much they think we will sign him for, whether we will get him.
I'll go £58.5M and yes.

Why not everyone put down how much they think we will sign him for, whether we will get him.
I'll go £58.5M and yes.

50m + bonuses.

I think KDB is still our record signing at 54m. Not sure the club will want to break that yet, especially on a defender.

Sets a bad precedent if we pay more for VVD than KDB. yeah...i know prices have risen since then.

I can't see his absence being a clear signal he has a deal in place, think he is out of form and the manager is dropping him. There is still what 2 more matches to the window even opens and I doubt he will have a straight forward early window transfer there are just too many interested parties. Hope I'm wrong though.

I hope we sign him and Bonucci for £250m each just to shut Dax up. Make it happen Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.