Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he's been having some dressing room banter about City wanting him and Fonte has got him the top as a joke.

Though I doubt he's moving anywhere in Jan.

That's what I mean. If he's not coming, fair enough, that's football. However, why would you do something which might burn a bridge in the future. He might not want a January move, but if he was eyeing it up a later date l, would this go down well? A polite "thank you, but no thanks" behind the scenes is grand. Public knockbacks and two fingers, not so.

And on the other hand, if it is on, it's shitting on his current club. Something that wouldn't go down well on either side.

Regardless, I'm not arsed. I find it weirdly mildly amusing. However, it's not me who's sitting on the board talking about we like to do things the "right way".

At least we can frame this photo and hang it next to the Isco one.

My guess too, there's literally no other reason why he would be wearing that shirt.

It's secret fucking santa. One of his team mates bought it for him to obviously take the piss. They are all wearing what they were bought.

You lads are seriously looking too deeply at this.

There's no fucking knock back smarties.

If Aguero showed up in a similar picture wearing a Madrid top during one of the many periods when he's been linked to them, it would understandably cause a bit of a commotion with our fanbase. For that reason, I do agree with those saying it's a bit odd.

But ultimately I also agree that it's just a bunch of guys having a laugh and that you'll tie yourself in knots trying to draw any conclusion from it.

Having said that, it looks like he has a City backpack as well in which case it's a done deal.

But why would someone get him that? Doesn't it seem messed up? Too awkward of a situation if that were me lol, unless that photo wasn't intended to be public?
Have you never played in a sports team with other males? The whole point is to take the piss as much as you can and make it awkward.

Christ on a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.