Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it crap?

He signed for them, for what reason would he not sign for us, unless he preferred klopps jibber jabbed.

We're a very strong club and 80 to 90% of players we go in for will sign, but not all. Would have loved him here, folk saying he's shite and lazy need to take another look at him, Pep would have made him one of the best CB in premiership history. That's my view.

Look we we wouldn’t pay 75m end off. Take that how ever you want.

Quality cb no doubt and would have been a great addition to our squad, athletic strong can play out well what’s not to like, oh yeah £75m, could get two equally well equipped cbs for that price

Quality cb no doubt and would have been a great addition to our squad, athletic strong can play out well what’s not to like, oh yeah £75m, could get two equally well equipped cbs for that price

If he were English I'd have paid 75M. But on current ability there has to be better CB's in Europe for less?

If they wasn't already on the list (imo they was) you can now add Liverpool to the list of teams who have zero right to moan about money spent by us or any other team, they've yet again just inflated the market and him along with the similarly priced Keita means there's no more excuses for Klopp either, if he wins nothing significant next season he surely has to go. It should be noted too that our record fee is still a comparatively puny £54 million for KDB. United,Chelsea and Liverpool all top that comfortably.

I love this tweet today :

So who do you think you guys might buy instead of Virgil? You don't need to panic as you've got the league sewn up already but for the Champions League you might need another body for the squad. Is Kompany likely to be named in your Champions League squad or is he too risky?

For the record I support Liverpool.

Last edited:
So who do you think you guys might buy instead of Virgil? You don't need to panic as you've got the league sewn up already but for the Champions League you might need another body for the squad. Is Kompany likely to be named in your Champions League squad or is he too risky?
Johnny Fucking Evans.

Great player and would have loved him here, some starting to sound a little bitter.

We have to understand that some players won't buy into Pep Or perhaps will want to go to a club that they've supported all their life.

Missed out, but move on.
He's not a great player. He has well-known deficiencies and Klopp isn't going to coach those out of him unlike Pep with Otamendi and Stones. Central defence at Anfield is a black-hole and he's been sucked into it.

Well its all about opinions Mr P. I think hes a great player and I'd have loved to see what Pep did with him.

I suppose Liverpool have to start somewhere and he's a very good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.