Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll drive to his house and bring him to Manchester myself

Reliable sources in Holland actually confirm the 30 M € release clause..Nowhere in the current market will you find a proper CB at a steal.I'd be very concerned with our judgement if we pass him on and think we'd find better value out there.

Him and Bonucci in Jan please. Can't see it happening though :-(
Its a sellers market in Jan as buys are usually driven by some sort of crisis, so if we do do business we can expect to have our pants pulled down for double what we should be paying.

If the £25m clause is true it's a no brainer. IMO Denayer was the better of the two at Celtic, but then again, there was a time when Rooney was better than Ronaldo for the rags, one went on to fulfil potential and the other went bald.

We only have 1 CB for the future under Pep as far as I'm concerned, and it's Stones. Going forward we need to find at least 2 more who are front line and a 4th who would be a youth prospect.

I'm not sure that VVD will be one of the best defenders in the world like some think, but I do think he's good enough to be one of the 3 main defenders.

Him and Bonucci in Jan please. Can't see it happening though :-(
Its a sellers market in Jan as buys are usually driven by some sort of crisis, so if we do do business we can expect to have our pants pulled down for double what we should be paying.
Can't have you pants pulled down with a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.