Virgin Media - Black Friday

Are there any decent deals available at the minute?

My deal finished next month and it's going to go up to £52 for 100mb broadband and talk evening/weekend calls. Not paying that as it's far too dear for what I'll be getting and was looking at going with Now Broadband or Vodafone. Any heads up??

Soon all of sales are gonna end up in the shit for telling customers to cancel and raise in there partners name.

Pm'd you mate

Quick question, I have been with virgin 12 years but my package at £92 (was originally £45) is just too much, now when I call to cancel or see if I can get a better deal customer services say my passcode is wrong.

Now I have nimo memory of what was set up 12 years ago as a passcode anymore, and I am sure I changed it so how do you retrieve it as, as I say customer services ain't the most helpful.

Quick question, I have been with virgin 12 years but my package at £92 (was originally £45) is just too much, now when I call to cancel or see if I can get a better deal customer services say my passcode is wrong.

Now I have nimo memory of what was set up 12 years ago as a passcode anymore, and I am sure I changed it so how do you retrieve it as, as I say customer services ain't the most helpful.

Hi mate,

Im unsure as dont work on customer service side of things, I know how much of a pain in the arse they are. They should be able to go through security verifying other details with you such as last bill amount etc.
Send me a pm and will sort something for you.

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Im unsure as dont work on customer service side of things, I know how much of a pain in the arse they are. They should be able to go through security verifying other details with you such as last bill amount etc.

If you do fancy cancelling and rejoining in another name tho send me a pm and will sort something for you.

Cheers

Are there any decent deals available at the minute?

My deal finished next month and it's going to go up to £52 for 100mb broadband and talk evening/weekend calls. Not paying that as it's far too dear for what I'll be getting and was looking at going with Now Broadband or Vodafone. Any heads up??
Do you work from home at all?
I work in sales for the business team at VM and can do you a cheaper deal than that on a business account

Good job I'm not in sales then mate. Just trying to help some people out instead of paying extortionate amounts.

Well retentions are already been looked into, costing the company fucking loads in tech call outs and auto compensation from number ports with customers going from TDM to DOCCIS unnecessarily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.