Virgin Media - Discount

Im going to cancel my virgin and when they ask why ill tell them you told me i could and get a discount, btw which office do you work in im in the HR dept and i will be looking into new employees who are city fans ,see you ib tge morning

Im going to cancel my virgin and when they ask why ill tell them you told me i could and get a discount, btw which office do you work in im in the HR dept and i will be looking into new employees who are city fans ,see you ib tge morning
lol where on this thread have I advised you to do this? What’s your name happy to meet any fellow blues in the office

Hi Blues, I have just started working at Virgin and I have just been told I can get friends and family discount for Tv and Broadband deals which I would be happy to do for any of you. Feel free to drop me an inbox if you fancy becoming a new customer.

Can’t inbox you due to your ‘security settings’ mate.

Could you inbox me pls?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.