VIZ Top Tips

Manchester United fans. Save money on expensive new kits by simply strapping a large fake penis to your forehead. It is now clear to all, as to your allegiance.

Hijackers. Avoid a long stressful siege and the risk of arrest, imprisonment or death by simply making sure you book a flight to your intended destination in the first place.

Avoid having to buy expensive personalised number plates by simply changing your name by depoll

Mr G587 HDR , Penzance

Drill a hole in your fridge to check if the light really does go out when you shut the door.

OR

Librarians annoy Christians by putting the Bible in the fiction section of your library.

If you have a plan old tarmac drive way not cover it with rice crispis for that luxury graval drive effect

I always find it helpful to unfasten the zip at the front of my trousers before urinating. No28 Feb/Mar 1988

As adverts on TV tell us not to turn on lights if you smell gas, I find it useful to always have a candle ready for use in such emergencies. No30 June/July 1988

Can't afford contact lenses? Simply cut out small circles of cling film and press them into your eyes. No32 Oct/Nov 1988

Make your neighbours think you've had a house fire by blackening your windows with shoe polish and throwing your matresses out into the garden. No40

Next time you have a party make all your guests swallow a small plastic disc with a number on it, making sure to keep a record. If anyone vomits, you'll know who it was. No41

Make bathtime as much fun for kiddies as a visit to the seaside by pouring a bucket of sand, a bag of salt and a dog turd into the bath. No56

I'll probably spend a couple of hours this weekend chuckling through random back issues. I've still got three or four years of old copies from the late 1980's

A next door neighbour's car aerial carefully folded makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency

Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the loo seat by simply pissing in the sink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.