vladimir weiss...

supercity36 said:
does anyone feel like i do, where the more i see him he seems more and more of a greedy shit? dont get me wrong the boy has talent and i pray to god he gets it out of his system but he will NEVER pass unless absolutely forced to. i have seen this lad a few times in the youth and looked good, but he is getting on my tits. against bolton he looked really good running at players and rarely lost it in thetime he was on...in the SA tour he annoyed me slightly not passing and losing the ball more. but against barca last night he really pissed me off... barca are european champions, and you cant just go running in and losing the ball constantly. he seemed to think he was better than he actually is. dont get me wrong i like self-belief in a player but he takes the piss. anyone care to share their views

tin hat on

i think he works hard for the team tackles back. robbi please, take a leaf out of this kids book. ok so vlad might over elaberate, but if you can drum it into him not to over do it, them we`ll have a belter.

I thought he showed flashes of brilliance last night (AGAINST THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS) so really excited to see how Hughes nurtures this talent.

Eople slated stevie Ireland when he broke onto the scene and now look at him. Weiss already looks a better prospect than when Ireland first broke into the first team so with a little support and experience I'm sure this lad will go along way!!!

bugsyblue said:
Eople slated stevie Ireland when he broke onto the scene and now look at him. Weiss already looks a better prospect than when Ireland first broke into the first team so with a little support and experience I'm sure this lad will go along way!!!

Next time I see this Eople geezer he'll get a leatherin'

Why do people put "tin hat on" at the end of posts? It's like they know they're wrong.

samharris said:
bugsyblue said:

Next time I see this Eople geezer he'll get a leatherin'

Seriously mate Eople is a twat, give me a good kicking from me! lol

supercity36 said:
does anyone feel like i do, where the more i see him he seems more and more of a greedy shit? dont get me wrong the boy has talent and i pray to god he gets it out of his system but he will NEVER pass unless absolutely forced to. i have seen this lad a few times in the youth and looked good, but he is getting on my tits. against bolton he looked really good running at players and rarely lost it in thetime he was on...in the SA tour he annoyed me slightly not passing and losing the ball more. but against barca last night he really pissed me off... barca are european champions, and you cant just go running in and losing the ball constantly. he seemed to think he was better than he actually is. dont get me wrong i like self-belief in a player but he takes the piss. anyone care to share their views

tin hat on

Once apon a time Ronaldo is something like that too. Driple driple and driple and never passing when it need.
What are you expect then??? he just 19!!! He need to improve in many aspect in order to be a quality winger. but compare to the other player at his age, he's outstanding player.

It's seem someone will never happy no matter what the bright future we are.

Greedy yes at times,but as been said with experience this will come. Loved his work rate dropping back to help nedum which certainly helped out on the right hand side. If petrov did the same the left hand side of defence might be more secure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.