Vladimir Weiss

Talk about stealing money, thank you very much dynamo kiev, 4 mil for an average squad player....... sure he was promising as a youngster but he never kicked on and i think became full of it....... if he was any good he would be pushing to get into the team end of.........
good bit of business City!

Manc said:
Good luck to the lad but saying 'Rangers till I die' on Twitter over & over really shouldn't endear him to us Blues after developing him for a good few years.

ya, getting pissed at my Twitter all filled up with his "Rangers till I die" shit... Loan or not, he should at least show some respect to the club with whom he's under contract..removed him as he's decided not to be City player anymore...

All three of the big Slovak prospects gone now. Weiss to Kiev, Mak to Nuremberg, Mentel to Dundee United (now on loan to Clyde in the Scottish 3rd division). Rusnak, the skillful little dribbler from the "ecademy" video, is the only Slovak left and there are doubts about how far he can go.

Good move for him because at his current level doesn't stand a chance at making our team, always comes good for me in football manager though so I'll miss him

Not interested.

Saying Rangers forever & not even a thankyou to City or anything.

How many average players have been key in title wins in the premier league? O'shea, Phil Chuckle, Laruen, Parlour, Dixon, Butt, Belletti, Solskjear, the list goes on!

Wiess had potential to get himself in that team if he was given the opportunity and put the application in himself. If he didn't have the application and work rate he wouldn't have endeared himself to the Gers fans in the way he did.

He was never given the chance to perform, whether thats a handful of games or whether it's a boat load.

Look at it this way, Boyata and Wiess are both at the same levels. Boyata has been given an opportunity and made mistakes but stays, Wiess is flogged. Why? Because if Mancini doesn't like you, your out of the club. That simple.

I'm less concerned about the player leaving and more concerned about the distinct lack of players available to fill our 'Trained by club' quota for the champions league registration and if the stripping of academy graduates continues in the same vein as it has in the last 20-22 months we will barely have any left!

Good luck to him. Shame he went for the sectarian bullshit. 4 million is an outstanding bit of business for us IMO. No where near good enough for top half of prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.