Vote for Carl Tilson - one hell of a brave blue

I went to the website and wrote my bit about how inspirational Carl is to many, including myself (so I put in some personal details there) so you now have a nominee from the USA.. maybe I should have mentioned I'm British, but something tells me from all the stuff I put in that shouldn't matter much. They've got all my contact details if they want to follow it up with me.

Goodluck Carl, you are a hero to many.

It was my honour to nominate you Carl. You're an inspiration to many a blue on here. If that origional post didn't move you then nothing ever will. The thing that I most admire about you though Carl is the way that you haven't rolled over and accepted it, yes it will happen eventually and that is inevitable, but you're fucking fighting a good battle and staying positive and I am really glad to be honest. Keep it up mate, you never know next season we might actually win something so stick around for that.

It puts things in perspective really. I'm 22 myself and it has made me realise how much I take for granted. Take care fella and show them bastards what you're made of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.