VPN

Have you thought about using peacock?

NBC has all the rights to the premier league.

Peacock costs $4.99 amonth or $9.99 to get rid of most of the ads. Can't see a minimum sign up period.

No need to slow your mobile Internet speed down with a VPN.
Cheers for this, will look into it

Nordvpn subscription due soon and whilst I have had no issues with it, their price is a tad higher than I had hoped.

Been looking at Surfshark and is a lot cheaper.

Only use it for streaming and don't really understand all the USPs that each VPN provider offers so, is anyone using Surfshark and is it fit for purpose.

Failing that, anyone recommend another.
Thanks blues

I could do with some advice on using a VPN to watch the premier league. Iv signed up for the VPN and I'm trying to sign up for peacock sports in the US with my IP address in the US. It won't let me pay with PayPal and I can't pay with a card as it requires a US address.
I also can't seem to access bein sports from Israel or uae IP address. I'm feeling a bit stuck here (technophobe) so any ideas or advice would be much appreciated!

Nordvpn subscription due soon and whilst I have had no issues with it, their price is a tad higher than I had hoped.

Only use it for streaming and don't really understand all the USPs that each VPN provider offers so, is anyone using Surfshark and is it fit for purpose.

Thanks blues
Surfshark is good, no issues for me.

I think the main criterias that the provider doesn't keep logs otherwise it's as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Alongside bandwidth and broadband speed a kill switch is an essential pice of kit. Price is also a factor and no need to overpay. Ours is still £25 a year and has been for a good 5 years.

Make sure you read your provider’s privacy policy in full.

Thanks blues

Got Surfshark on a 2 year deal. Works great, especially with IPTV and torrent sites.

I have been using Express VPN for a while now but their reliability is suspect. I was curious if the Folks out there in Wahoo world have a suggestion for a reliable VPN that won’t slow down my system. Thanks in advance.
I've never had one. Don't see any reason to get one. Just something else to pay for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.