Vulcan Bomber flypast this aft.

Saw it again from my loft over Barton - strangely brief flyover compare to the one in the summer.

rsz_1air_tattoo_0032.jpg

Incredible image. Almost looks impossible to have manoeuvred a hugely cumbersome airframe in such a way. Is it photoshopped?

Was with the family at Brockholes Nature Reserve near Preston when it came over. Fantastic sight indeed.

One pass over Poynton.
Thought we might have got a few considering that's where it was made!

Came right over my house and I got it on iPad video but don't know how to post it.

The last Vulcan was retired yesterday.
If you want an example of how this country has gone down the pan can you think of the only British made 4 engined aircraft still flying?

It's the Lancaster!!!

Incredible image. Almost looks impossible to have manoeuvred a hugely cumbersome airframe in such a way. Is it photoshopped?
Nope,Fairford this year ,pilot was Kev Rumines, he was the RAF display pilot for Vulcans before operational retirement ,he now flys B787 for Virgin .

Stunning plane and saw it one last time fly over my house in Astley. It's a shame they can't keep it flying but I'd imagine keeping an aircraft that size air worthy a big task and take vast amounts of money.

Its interesting there is a group that wants to buy one of the French Air France Concordes and getting it flying again.

The govt should have kept one Concorde running as the Royal/govt flight and used it whenever the pm or queen go abroad.

Just to show them all what we can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.