Vulcan Bomber

NQT said:
Gelsons Dad said:
cock.

Your name is that of a nuclear bomber, did you not realise?

I thought the Nimrod was a radar in the sky.

It was an old "Comet" and what a pile of old shite that plane was.

Maritime Patrol originally and our main anti sub weapon was a NDB WE177A
Most people think of the failed AWACS version MK 3 that was cancelled and we bought the E3 from the yanks instead.

I used to live in Waddington where the Vulvan was based and remember those things waking me up when the whole house would shake as they reved up on the runway!!

Also I was in the Falklands for the war and saw the damage they could cause......one big hole in the ground!!!

bluevengence said:
nimrod said:
when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?

No...i can`t think of any nuclear bombs being dropped since the second world war....maybe you know different
didnt the yanks drop a couple in the 50s or 60s.dont think they realised until they had landed back at base!

nimrod said:
when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?
I see what your saying but it's the power and performance of these things that people get a kick out of. No different than watching F1 if you ask me. The sight of a Vulcan in flight is a truly awesome thing. (If your into this sort of thing)

Ironically, I was a fully paid up member of CND for about 8 yrs and took part in many peace marches, including the Hyde park rally.

Big G said:
nimrod said:
absolutely NOT

Id like to see all the feckers scrapped

I'd like to see your account scrapped but hey ho, we cant get everything we want.

Yesterday at Southport

Clickety Click

Great shot.

And the only thing the vulcan ever bombed was stanley airport and a couple of radar sites, oh and a brazilian fishing boat if my old nav instructor is to be believed. He was on board at the time!!

Let's have all cars scrapped as well, they've killed millions!

Whm12KuiAjb8uro8dQzsfgSMo1_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.