Vulcan Bomber

Big G said:
nimrod said:
absolutely NOT

Id like to see all the feckers scrapped

I'd like to see your account scrapped but hey ho, we cant get everything we want.

Yesterday at Southport

Clickety Click

so in your world, none is allowed an opinion if it differs with yours ?

do you have those pics on your bedroom wall along with your favourite boy band .......?

kinkysleftfoot said:
pray, tell me why?

nimrod said:
absolutely NOT

Because Im anti war mate, simple as that, we spend BILLIONS on these war machines, money that could build hospitals and schools etc and could possibly reduce YOUR tax in a big way.

Somebody mentioned ban cars as well, cars are optional as is smoking, you have NO SAY if the UK govmt buy 50 war planes costing billions of pounds, all you get to do is go to an air show and say wow.

nimrod said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
pray, tell me why?

Because Im anti war mate, simple as that, we spend BILLIONS on these war machines, money that could build hospitals and schools etc and could possibly reduce YOUR tax in a big way.

Somebody mentioned ban cars as well, cars are optional as is smoking, you have NO SAY if the UK govmt buy 50 war planes costing billions of pounds, all you get to do is go to an air show and say wow.

But you have no choice if someone else buys a car, and gets drunk and plows it into your Child.

nimrod said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
pray, tell me why?

That's what your vote is for mate! Or will be when you're old enough to get one. The idea is everyone in the society in which you live gets to vote for the people to govern them. You vote for the people who's views most closely match yours. If enough people agree with you then you win the election and in your case scrap all weapons and get blown to smitherines. Until then you are entitled to your opinion which is contrary to the majority of people in the society in which you choose to live. That's the beauty of an open democracy with freedom of speach.

as an ex soldier I'm also against war, but having a strong military allows us to do as we wish and be governed by who we want!!

If you can read and write thank a teacher

If you speak english......thank a soldier!

nimrod said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
pray, tell me why?

kinkysleftfoot said:
as an ex soldier I'm also against war, but having a strong military allows us to do as we wish and be governed by who we want!!

If you can read and write thank a teacher

If you speak english......thank a soldier!

Dont get me wrong mate Im fully appreciative of our soldiers and sailors, and theres plenty of countries in the world without strong militaries that are still very free

nimrod said:
Big G said:
I'd like to see your account scrapped but hey ho, we cant get everything we want.

Yesterday at Southport

Clickety Click

so in your world, none is allowed an opinion if it differs with yours ?

do you have those pics on your bedroom wall along with your favourite boy band .......?

Not at all, just dont wish to read you inane drivel.

Theres a few pictures in the study, part of our family history Thank You.

nimrod said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
are you having a laugh??????

absolutely NOT

We can't scrap all planes.How the hell are we going to bomb the living shit out of people we don't like?Throw paper darts at them?Have a water pistol fight?You really haven't thought this through nimrod you big warmonger have you?

Never realised that the Vulcan was only equipped with ejector seats for the pilot and co-pilot (the three rear crew would be left to bail out of the aircraft through the door). Can anyone ITK confirm or deny the stories of crews disabling the pilots' seats when embarking on missions?

Ejector seats weren't feasible for rear crew.

During WW2 many pilots went down with their aircraft allowing their crew to escape - the pilot would hold it steady while everyone bailed out.

I doubt many pilots would exit a plane with their crew still inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.