Vulcan Bomber

I worked with a bloke who told us that they also made a Vulcan fighter, which we didnt believe until he
brought a picture of 2 flying in formation with the bomber. I've never found any pics and people dont believe me.

nimrod said:
when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?

No, but I often think of the lives they save.....which is their main mission.....deterrence.

Blueto said:
I worked with a bloke who told us that they also made a Vulcan fighter, which we didnt believe until he
brought a picture of 2 flying in formation with the bomber. I've never found any pics and people dont believe me.

It'll be the scale prototype's they built to test the delta wing, will find a picture later when on my laptop.

ChicagoBlue said:
nimrod said:
when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?

No, but I often think of the lives they save.....which is their main mission.....deterrence.
Your username isn't obviously named after the plane then is it...
Who is this fuckin nimrod....

bammy blue said:
Blueto said:

It'll be the scale prototype's they built to test the delta wing, will find a picture later when on my laptop.

15.jpg

This the one?

Cheers Bammy. Thats the one.
Loved watching the Vulcan at Woodford airshow and its a toss up between the Vulcan and the Russian display team for best display.
Its a shame there are no longer any airshows local to Manchester.

Blueto said:
Loved watching the Vulcan at Woodford airshow and its a toss up between the Vulcan and the Russian display team for best display.

No problem. Yeah it is a shame used to love going to Woodford and Barton for the shows, the nearest one now will be Southport airshow but stupidly it takes place in late September where the weather is likely to be shite! I'm off to Dawlish in Devon next month where my mum lives, they have a free airshow once a year and are going to be having the 2 airworthy Avro Lancasters flying there.

Blueto said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_707" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_707</a>

nimrod said:
Dont get me wrong mate Im fully appreciative of our soldiers and sailors, and theres plenty of countries in the world without strong militaries that are still very free

To be fair they are probably free because other countries have strong military forces.

Let's just say Russia wanted to expand their sphere of influence further who's going to stop them?

The Danes/Swedes/Switzerland/Poland/Bulgaria the list is endless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.