Vulcan Bomber

I went to see it at the airport. Awsome sight. I was told it could possibly be the last time I will see it fly. Saw four take off at once at Finningly air show years ago, some experience that was. The most graceful plane ever flown.

when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?

I grew up close to a us airbase in the uk,RAF Alconbury. mother had `american knickers, one yank and they were off. my dad was the fire chief on the runway , remember the vulcan being the loudest plane all day, flying over with it's bomb bays open....good days!My brother and i sat on one of the firetruckson the runway...that fucker was a rag back then too

Gelsons Dad said:
nimrod said:
when your wanking over these war planes have you ever considered how many innocent kids theyve killed ?

cock.

Your name is that of a nuclear bomber, did you not realise?

I thought the Nimrod was a radar in the sky.

It was an old "Comet" and what a pile of old shite that plane was.

droylsdenblue said:
Went to the Southport airshow yesterday but missed out on the Vulcan that makes its appearance today.
It is due to land back in Manchester around 4.10 today so keep your mincers alert for a rare sight indeed!

flew right over my house at about 1700 and banked away towards Irlam,my missus nearly had a heart attack she loves that plane,thought i had imagined the whole thing.

nimrod said:

No...i can`t think of any nuclear bombs being dropped since the second world war....maybe you know different

nimrod said:
Bit of history to salve your oversensitive conscience.
The Vulcan was only ever used once in anger, to bomb Port Stanley runway in the Falklands war. I doubt anyone was killed.

NQT said:
Gelsons Dad said:
cock.

Your name is that of a nuclear bomber, did you not realise?

I thought the Nimrod was a radar in the sky.

It was an old "Comet" and what a pile of old shite that plane was.

The Nimrod does have the ability to attack shipping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.