Vuvuzelas at Eastlands next season?

True_Blue69 said:
beanie the horse said:
NO +2

They've already ruined my World Cup, and I've now resorted to watching most of my matches on mute!

They can be as loud as 130 decibels and cause permanent hearing damage. If they come to COMS near where my season ticket is I will not be held responsible for my actions!

Can't we start some sort of petition to make sure these things don't get anywhere near my beloved COMS?

Dont worry, there is absolutely no chance these would ever appear at City. I remember the European match at Barnsley a few years ago and some guy brought a drum, lasted about half an hour before he got sick and tired of people threatening to stick his drum up his arse.

When city played at Hyde road drums were used when city attacked,we ould go back to that.

As a welcome to the new Northstand all the kids are going to have one on there seat (this is from someone in the know)

Dear God, I hope the OP is merely having a larf coming up with this thread.

let's build on the concept and be original

swiss20horn.jpg

Me and my mates already have got ours. Deffo will show up with them, might even get a drum. It will be electric at Eastlands next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.