Vuvuzelas at Eastlands next season?

BurnCK said:
Doubt they'd be allowed over here...simply because they are more likely to be used as a weapon over here than in any other country.

This. If you can't bring an umbrella in then you ain't going to be allowed to bring one of these in.

*kneels down and prays that this correct*

DiscoSteve said:
£6.99 - worth a punt - bought one ;-)

£6.99! Is that one box of a gross?

Actually, I was thinking of taking over ten or a dozen seats in the SS, installing a Mighty Wurlitzer, and controlling it by remote from CBL3. I would ask the good folk in the SS for requests, similar to the playlist they have at the moment. What d'ya think?

BLUEMATT23 said:
What do you reckon?.
A bit of African culture & atmosphere embraced with City's Middle Eastern theme and global appeal. mixed in with the true spirit of City. Eastlands could be buzzing with the sound of Vuvuzelas!
Or would it drive people mad?
i hope so,then i won't have to listen to the shit the pricks behind me spout for 90minutes

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. Can see them being very very unpopular I wont be impressed if someone is blowing one down my ear for 90 minutes....

NO WAY. Don't want retards in 326. I haven't skint myself for yet another £500+ season ticket to listen to that deafening drone.

30,000 vuvuzelas just gone up for sale on ebay after that SA defeat :)

Can't wait I've ordered 230 of them and will be handing them out to as many of the family stand occupant as possible.....Anyone who thinks that they might try to shove one of them down my throat or up my arse better think again as I'm trained in NO KAN DU.....

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! Fantastic!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.