Wake up

InMyLifetime-BaconChops

Travelling 400 miles overall on matchday to see Ci
WAKE UP AND SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE PLEASE.

Sir Alex took 2/3 years to get past the groups with United, and as much as I fucking hate the guy he has led them to success, and that isn't by sacking him after barely giving him a chance.

Wenger has been manager for 13 years and he still hasn't won it and doesn't look like he's going to anytime soon.

For 2 years in a row we have been given bloody hard groups, we could have ended up with Lille, Porto, Clujj and IMO safely through, but through no fault of our own we have ended up with 4 bloody league winners in our group. You need luck as well to win the competition, look at Chelsea for example.

Mancini has guided us to our first Premier League trophy in 44 years, and undoubtedly the main aim for this season is to retain our title.

Chopping and changing managers won't get us very far as there will be no stability, players will come and go and we will never win the CL.

We have seen much darker days so cheer up. Without the bitter the sweet isn't as sweet.

That's all. Rant over.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4[/youtube]

Re: WAKE UP.

Agree but doesn't mean we can't comment on what we saw tonight. Forget all that stuff, the players on the pitch, 11 v 11 should not have turned out like that, performance and results wise.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
WAKE UP AND SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE PLEASE.

Sir Alex took 2/3 years to get past the groups with United, and as much as I fucking hate the guy he has led them to success, and that isn't by sacking him after barely giving him a chance.

Wenger has been manager for 13 years and he still hasn't won it and doesn't look like he's going to anytime soon.

For 2 years in a row we have been given bloody hard groups, we could have ended up with Lille, Porto, Clujj and IMO safely through, but through no fault of our own we have ended up with 4 bloody league winners in our group. You need luck as well to win the competition, look at Chelsea for example.

Mancini has guided us to our first Premier League trophy in 44 years, and undoubtedly the main aim for this season is to retain our title.

Chopping nd changing managers won't get us very far as there will be no stability, players will come and go and we will never win the CL.

We have seen much darker days so cheer up. Without the bitter the sweet isn't as sweet.

That's all. Rant over.

Spot on , shit result,shit performance,get over it and make swansea pay for it

I agree, moaning wankers on here, about the manager, team, programme, fuck me - pies, beer, oxygen....get a grip!
let's face it! people don't seem to come on to ever say anything positive, time to dig in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.