Wake up

Re: WAKE UP.

Sensible post for once on here. Yes we were poor and we got what we deserved.

It took Taggert and the shite 7 years till they won it this is our second year!

We started in the groups though , it was a different format then, in 93/94 the groups were the quarter finals and the year after were the last 16.

Now they are the last 32.

The thing is though , if this were 1986 when Fergie took charge at Old Trafford , Mancini might well get the chop , such was our managerial record back then .....

but it isn't and i think the present day City heirachy aren't so quick to jump on a managers back when things go wrong ...... although they certainly won't be happy with what they saw tonite!

Having waited 35 years for a trophy and 44 years between league trophies I'm sure I can wait a little longer for European and world domination,

Mancini is a winner and is staying for many years people wanting him out are just Jose lovers. There out in force tonight

Yeah I'm willing to trust Mancini and the squad in the next campaign. Think it's too much of an ask now to qualify and it truly is out of our hands now. The groups we've been given the past two years have been unbelievably unforgiving, but I'm certain our group will be no where near as difficult it has been this year in particular. I want stability at this club and the manager warrants that chance for all he's achieved here. He just needs to be less stubborn and stop changing clearly working systems/sides.

Ferguson never had the team or squad we have currently, our team is arguably the 3rd/4th best in the competition.

We should be making the knockout rounds as a minimum in my opinion, for me, it is all tactics that is the problem area, and I do believe Mancini will get it right - but how long do we have to wait?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.