Waldorf Pub - Sunday. WHU.

strange said:
Watching it int he Courtyard in town. If we win would it be worth going to the ground after the game? Will we have a party outside?

This was the party after the QPR match outside the ground. Jump to 5:08 to see what happens when the party is over inside the ground:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiu2BtVjFDs[/youtube]

Sort it out City!

Roll call time I think. Looks like I should be able to make it up barring disaster. Anyone else?

waldorf for me too, unforgettable last time so is the place to be without a ticket!

I'll be in before and after going to the game. Was in few weeks ago and they do have a reasonably big screen. However the projector has a lamp in front of it the shadow obscures the time and score label in top left corner! Check your watches! I was in there after the QPR game and started the Pablo zaba conga round the pub. Was great until the bouncers broke it up, we went right round the pub! Happy days!

As many of you know we're doing a huge end of season party in town on Sunday evening
We've decided it best to keep it off social media in the end so if you're interested in coming down considering the magnitude of the last one we did , inbox me and I'll inbox you the flyer and details
GET INVOLVED BLUES and pls share this status or send out the flyer to your mates
Let's make this one go down in city folklore just like the last one…

Looking at KUMB(west ham forum) a few of their fans are planning on going in the Waldorf on Sunday.

Looks like we will be going into The Waldorf before the match, Hopefully see some of you in there
Shouldn't be any mither, by the sound of it they've been in before without any trouble.

I was in there for the QPR game with my son and daughter after my tickets were promised to someone else , that's not happening ever again so I'll be at the game this time,but we had the best day ever in the Waldorf , hope you all have a great day and will be thinking of you all . Whatever happens its days like theses that we've always wanted. ENJOY IT

stony said:
Looking at KUMB(west ham forum) a few of their fans are planning on going in the Waldorf on Sunday.

Looks like we will be going into The Waldorf before the match, Hopefully see some of you in there
Shouldn't be any mither, by the sound of it they've been in before without any trouble.

Saw that yeah, nah they won't see any bother there.
I was outside having a cig on the phone to the missus and some tight fucker sent a rag upstairs saying free beer or summat.
He got laughed out by about 150 blues in the function room xD
Moral of the story is, no hassle just fun and banter.

Dan gambino said:
As many of you know we're doing a huge end of season party in town on Sunday evening
We've decided it best to keep it off social media in the end so if you're interested in coming down considering the magnitude of the last one we did , inbox me and I'll inbox you the flyer and details
GET INVOLVED BLUES and pls share this status or send out the flyer to your mates
Let's make this one go down in city folklore just like the last one…

Hey mate. Could you give me details of what's going on Sunday please.
Cheers. Darren

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.