Waldorf

We got there at 9pm and the landlord was at the door. We thought he was going to stop us going in, but he was there to warn us that he'd run out of swill!
One or two bottled beers left, so we didn't go thirsty!

Yep, I was in there from about midday as well, it was brilliant, top atmosphere, sorry to the guy who we kept disturbing when we went for a piss/cig/cool down.
Thanks to Ifeedgoats for finding out about it. I`ll post a couple of fotos later on.

Got in about 12 before going to the game and it was heaving then. Stood with a load of mates plus quite a few QPR fans who drank in the Waldorf before the games when they played us at Maine Road and were a bit surprised to say the least when they turned up expecting it to be nice and quiet!! Top lads though and had a good laugh with them.

LongsightM13 said:
Frank Gallagher said:
Opened the door at 12:05 thinking it had just opened and physically could not get in..........went Kro Bar instead for £4 pint......... top
Did pretty much the same thing. Walked in, got about 2ft inside the door and thought 'fuck that'. I hate queuing, must have some German blood somewhere down the line
Hate queuing? Hate getting a fucking round in, more like.

Thanks for organising this LT.

Yeah met loads of blues off here, most of you told me how mouthy i am on here, lol
The rest thought i would be a fat balding guy, great!!
I was in the corner in desperation with TCIB from the 70th minute onwards, couldn't even watch 80th to 90th minute, glad i decided i would watch last 5 though

Great great day and while the place is a bit old skool it was brilliant

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LongsightM13 said:
Frank Gallagher said:
Opened the door at 12:05 thinking it had just opened and physically could not get in..........went Kro Bar instead for £4 pint......... top
Did pretty much the same thing. Walked in, got about 2ft inside the door and thought 'fuck that'. I hate queuing, must have some German blood somewhere down the line
Hate queuing? Hate getting a fucking round in, more like.

Thanks for organising this LT.
Haha, I tried to buy a bottle of champagne in the Malmaison but they'd shut the bar "on police orders"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.