Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Unfortunately I can’t see Southgate dropping all of Sterling, Mount & Saka, so with Rashford a shoe-in that’s probably Foden back on the bench
As a City fan and not being English……. Good.
Now if we could assure he won’t play Kyle or John or Jack or Kalvin either, then we could get them back fresh and in one piece.

What utter fuckin Rashford tripe being trotted out by the bbc sycophants….! Wio saying players in other teams will now be saying wow, there’s rashford ;-)))

The free kick and his second were quality but it’s all round play where he is piss poor his touch is woeful he must of give it away 7/8 times and good teams will punish us! Ball over the top to Rashford on goal he is Englands best player rest of his play piss poor!

I’d pick him in my England side on the right though because when we play the better sides we won’t have the ball much and that ball over the top is big threat..

A lot of England fans will be preying for this. Sad
I was hoping that England and Portugal went out in the Group Stage so all the City boys come home early because this stinking fucking tournament should not be being played during the football season.

It’s still nice to see England do well, and if we won the World Cup I’d be delighted. But if City’s season is ruined by this World Cup I’ll be furious overall.

Normally, for end of season tournaments I’d be right behind them.

am still not buying into Southgate, England manager, I think we could be world cup winners with the players we have under a good manager, but under Southgate we will defend defend defend for our lives in the big games.

fuck the hype, Wales are piss poor and never going anything else, how England and Southgate will be lorded tonight, but it was only fucking Wales not France or Brazil

Why Kane? He’s done very little to justify his place in the team. Poor all tournament, whether that’s due to an injury or he’s shit I’m not sure. But Rashford or Wilson for me.

Link up play is very good has assists this tournament he does bring something just more than Wilson who is raw at international level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.