Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
England bore the fucking life out of me. Everything is so slow. It feels like we are trying to play like City, but with a load of players that wouldn’t get anywhere near a City team.

Maguire, Shaw, Rice, Henderson, Rashford absolute dump.

Declan Rice talked about as a £100m midfielder blows my fucking mind. I’ve never seen him make a forward pass. I’ve lost count of the the amount of times the ball has fallen to him in the middle of the park, and it’s crying out for that quick ball forward but he stops and passes backwards.

Henderson thinks he is kicking a grenade and can’t wait to get rid of it. Might work with Salah up front looking for the long ball all the time. Doesn’t work in this side.

Stones has been very good.

Foden and Bellingham need more of the ball because nothing is coming from Rice or Henderson. If Southgate had anything about him, he would get Henderson off, drop Phil into the middle and bring Saka or Grealish on. He won’t though, he will be happy with a 0-0 and qualification.

The runs that Foden makes that are wasted because of his teammates inability to make the pass or failure to spot must fucking drive him mad. Everything is too slow from the midfield areas. Too many touches, then backwards they go.
It’s been like watching a poor championship side for most of that half.

Something stuck out during the first half, on several occasions Walker has the ball looks up to the midfield and has to point where he wants players, then has to play backwards or to the centre half's as nothing is on.

For Walker, Stones, Grealish and Foden, coming to an England camp with Southgate as manager, running training and giving match instruction must be like working in the dark ages compared to what they do week in week out at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.