Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
I think they are underselling Phil's run as the deepest attacker when that ball was turned over. Nice first time finish wide of the back post too. They made it all about Rashford getting a toe on the ball "...and it was a nice moment for Phil too".

I suppose it is food and drink for Phil these days. He still needs more minutes in this team before we see his natural game.

You cannot begrudge Rashford starting next game, he's come in and made an impact, can't ask for more. between him, sterling and Saka they're all basically the same player anyway, all pace little else which waistcoat loves. 2 of those 3 out wide with foden as the 10 should be the side, its obvious.

It won't be though, he will either shit himself and play 2 holders and if he doesn't, Mount comes in.

The free kick and his second were quality but it’s all round play where he is piss poor his touch is woeful he must of give it away 7/8 times and good teams will punish us! Ball over the top to Rashford on goal he is Englands best player rest of his play piss poor!

I’d pick him in my England side on the right though because when we play the better sides we won’t have the ball much and that ball over the top is big threat..
Imagine giving the ball away 8 times at this level and not being top of that stat in the game….

Welcome Jordan giveaway’ Henderson.

The free kick and his second were quality but it’s all round play where he is piss poor his touch is woeful he must of give it away 7/8 times and good teams will punish us! Ball over the top to Rashford on goal he is Englands best player rest of his play piss poor!

I’d pick him in my England side on the right though because when we play the better sides we won’t have the ball much and that ball over the top is big threat..
Both his goals goalkeeper errors mate

Maguire and Henderson unsurprisngly at the bottom of my ratings, with Walker, Bellingham and Foden (MOTM) all very good. And if you believe tolmie's hairdoo, all City players next year. Oh and Rice was also impressive. Senegal is a step up from Wales, tough game

Unfortunately I can’t see Southgate dropping all of Sterling, Mount & Saka, so with Rashford a shoe-in that’s probably Foden back on the bench
More than likely sadly.

The team played much better in the 2nd half tonight,forced errors and played on the front foot.Do the same on Sunday against Senegal and we will be OK,whether Phil starts or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.