Wales v England - Tue 29th Nov, 19:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Fair play to you mate. I believe a truly competent manager would do better. I'm sat here listening to utter bullshit from pundits. First decent team we meet we're out. If I'm proven I will apologise to you .Fair enough?

How does a Manager do better than Semi Final at World Cup and losing on Penalties in Euros Finals ?! What more do you want aside from winning every single match, playing free flowing attacking football every match and most importantly the players and formation that you personally want - I’m absolutely convinced even if we win the World Cup he would get hardly any credit from those that constantly spout crap against him

Ha! Sorry! Used to play with him.

Anyway, it shows the gulf between normal lads and even journeyman pro players like him

Well he is playing for Bournemouth in the premier league. Having a kick about with non pro players of course he'll stand out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.