Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can see what this means to the Iranian players. Massive outflow of emotions. They have put themselves, their families, and their friends in danger by denouncing their government very publicly at the tournament and for many of them this may very well be their last ever international tournament (and perhaps last period of anything resembling normalcy).

This meant everything to them. Some are still lying on the ground sobbing.

It’s pure humanity.

I'm not sure if the standard of football has dropped over the years but it seems like this generation is filled with overrated players who managed to build a reputation from one or two brilliant performances on the big stage. I can't believe Bale played today, I know he's just one player but still...wow.

Wales were poor up front, relying too much upon Bale and Ramsey to produce and they have been poor in both games. Iran came back well after the England match, they really wanted the win and deservedly got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.