Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can see what this means to the Iranian players. Massive outflow of emotions. They have put themselves, their families, and their friends in danger by denouncing their government very publicly at the tournament and for many of them this may very well be their last ever international tournament (and perhaps last period of anything resembling normalcy).

This meant everything to them. Some are still lying on the ground sobbing.

It’s pure humanity.
What’s this? This must have slipped me by b

You can see what this means to the Iranian players. Massive outflow of emotions. They have put themselves, their families, and their friends in danger by denouncing their government very publicly at the tournament and for many of them this may very well be their last ever international tournament (and perhaps last period of anything resembling normalcy).

This meant everything to them. Some are still lying on the ground sobbing.

It’s pure humanity.

This all the way. The Iranian team know they will be in trouble when they get home. I read today of a footballer being arrested yesterday.

I feel sorry for Wales but Iran were the better team.

I dont get the hate/dislike against the Welsh.

They just didnt deserve anything from the game. Iran much the better side.

I'll explain the hate. When we were knocked out of the Euro's they filmed themselves celebrating and mocking England. Then before today's vital game for them, instead of concentrating on their own match, we have Kiefer Moore mouthing off in the tabloids of how it's his dream to knock England out of the tournament. Mouthy fucking wankers who as a result lost any bit of goodwill anyone English felt for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.