Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think today's Iran were feistier and a bit better myself, but you beat what's in front of you and England did so very well.
Iran were too scared of Wales. Once they started to notice they were better than them, they should have dominated the game.

It reminded me of the Leeds performance at Anfield. They couldn’t believe the amount of time they had on the ball and kept booting it as far and as quickly as possible.

Once the red card happened, they were still hot potatoing it around until a moment of quality won it.

Iran were too scared of Wales. Once they started to notice they were better than them, they should have dominated the game.

It reminded me of the Leeds performance at Anfield. They couldn’t believe the amount of time they had on the ball and kept booting it as far and as quickly as possible.

Once the red card happened, they were still hot potatoing it around until a moment of quality won it.
I didn’t think Iran were scared of Wales at all. They totally dominated them and deserved to win. Wales cannot afford to carry passengers and that’s what Bale and Ramsey have become

I didn’t think Iran were scared of Wales at all. They totally dominated them and deserved to win. Wales cannot afford to carry passengers and that’s what Bale and Ramsey have become
They didn’t totally dominate them. They should have, but they booted the ball long too long and tried too many cutbacks without precision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.