Wales v Iran - Fri 25th Nov, 10:00 | Group B | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll explain the hate. When we were knocked out of the Euro's they filmed themselves celebrating and mocking England. Then before today's vital game for them, instead of concentrating on their own match, we have Kiefer Moore mouthing off in the tabloids of how it's his dream to knock England out of the tournament. Mouthy fucking wankers who as a result lost any bit of goodwill anyone English felt for them.
Well said!!

I'll explain the hate. When we were knocked out of the Euro's they filmed themselves celebrating and mocking England. Then before today's vital game for them, instead of concentrating on their own match, we have Kiefer Moore mouthing off in the tabloids of how it's his dream to knock England out of the tournament. Mouthy fucking wankers who as a result lost any bit of goodwill anyone English felt for them.
I was just about to write something similar but couldn't have put it better myself. No Iranian ever called me an English bastard.

I watched the second half as I had to be in the office today. Why are they discussing the ref, what happened in the first half?

By my calculations a draw tonight all but puts England through now, I think? There would need to be a massive GD swing, essentially Wales beating England by 4.

Yes although if we drew and lost to Wales and Iran beat the USA Iran would win the group.

What’s this? This must have slipped me by b
They all chose not to sing the Iranian national anthem before the match against the US as a silent protest and one of their players openly said at the post-match press conference that they support the protestors and that things are not right in Iran.

They, their families, and their friends will face reprisals for doing that.

Puts the European countries caving on not wearing the ‘OneLove’ arm bands in clear perspective.

Amen

Wales were awful,didn’t.t realise Dyche had become the wales team coach,long high ball down the pitch to no one.Yesterday afternoon I watched 2018 League Cup Final,the commentary team tore into the effort that Ramsey had to offer “look at him he,s walking at Wembley in a Cup Final,he is a disgrace”Today at the World Cup he excelled his performance in 2018,didn’t,t hear him mentioned till late on.Stick to that oval ball game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.