Walker, Lukaku and the continued scapegoating of City in the media

its all down to fear the journalists over the years have been hand fed by united and fergie and if you did not tow the line your press pass was took away and if your a freelance writer its worst than death if your pass has being took away what have you got to sell to the papers or media sites if you can not report back

i really think its now in manchester city hands we need to use the strong arm and finger pointing to the door and start to ban them its the only way things are going to change we are such a easy target and just let them get away with it and some of the stuff is shocking even the local MUEN are the worst at it you log on the web site and you have to scroll down and down to find a manchester city story after about umpteen scum headlines at the top

i know the media love nothing more than to rub our noses into the mud about the money manchester city spend but take a look around east manchester the local people the community local charities jobs schools housing being built by the money our owners have put into manchester and that has nothing to do with football and man city 1000s of people have been given a new lease of life from the investment by the owners

in the ten years of sheikh mansour he as done more for manchester than united have done for the clubs whole history of being in trafford fu*k me even the trafford centre done more for trafford than united
Yeah see where your coming from as for the MEN website I have it set to take me directly to the city page so missing out on all the shite on their main sports page..

Another of our fans fanning the flames of 'little city' and their green eyed view of 'them lot'.

We need to grow out of this. The OP especially.

**Undercover rag journalist in... "You're all just jealous ickle City fans" shocker!**
Nice try but we'll continue calling out the bullshit and the hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.