Walt Disney World

November is ace!! Weather is good and the parks aren't very crowded because schools aren't out. Longest we waited was maybe 15-30 minutes at most for rides.
Weather can be a bit mixed in Oct/Nov but nowhere does hallowe’en like the states. It a great time to be there.

As for best time to go I would say end April/early May for weather and cues at the parks.

Anyone coming to Orlando, please also consider this as a day out - Cape Canaveral Kennedy Space Centre - about 40 miles from Orlando airport.
I went on Saturday, brilliant trip for all ages. $57 for adults and $45 for kids but you can be in there all day. Look on their website and try and come on a day when there is a rocket launch.... saw one Sunday night / Monday morning and it was fantastic!
Stay at nearby Cocoa Beach over night, great beach to chill on and surf on too.

The Space Centre is well worth visiting.

Glad you mentioned Busch Gardens - people seem to ignore Tampa and stay in Orlando. It is well worth booking at least 2 of your nights in the Tampa area, one day for Busch Gardens and one day (minimum) at Clearwater or St Pete's beaches. Tampa is 70 miles from Disney

Never been to Busch but have stayed in St Pete's.

Last year we did one day road trip from Orlando up to Cedar Key for some clam chowder and then down to Clearwater for a quick stroll on beach and a bite to eat. Was one of our best days there.

We stayed a few miles south of the World at Championsgate, just off I4, so a car was essential; actually, because we are stupid (it's part of the fun upgrading at the airport!) a great big Ford Explorer. So my advice on cars is not much use but you do need to be careful with the insurance; I know we ended up adding it on before we left but the original car hire cost was still low because it was part of the package.

Never been to Busch but have stayed in St Pete's.

Last year we did one day road trip from Orlando up to Cedar Key for some clam chowder and then down to Clearwater for a quick stroll on beach and a bite to eat. Was one of our best days there.

We stayed a few miles south of the World at Championsgate, just off I4, so a car was essential; actually, because we are stupid (it's part of the fun upgrading at the airport!) a great big Ford Explorer. So my advice on cars is not much use but you do need to be careful with the insurance; I know we ended up adding it on before we left but the original car hire cost was still low because it was part of the package.
When I go to the airport to collect family / friends (or on my way to fly out myself) I always leave early to pull into Champions Gate for a bite to eat at the Ale House, couple of pints and a quick kip in the car and then onto the airport.

Not sure if it has already been covered but what age do you think is best to take the kids at?
My daughter came over last year with grandson (5) and grand daughter (8) they had a fantastic time in the parks (came in May and they thought it was too hot!)
maybe the 5 year old won't remember it all, but he had a fantastic time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.