Walt Disney World

In the north east (NY / Boston) yes weather can be very mixed, but not in Florida - a great time of the year.
Know you live out there matey so bow to your far better knowledge of the weather in that area.
Been a couple of times in Oct into first week of Nov and it was quite overcast. We did have one day with a tornado when we were stopping at Indian Rocks which was an interesting experience to say the least.
Probably just unlucky. Have been quite a few times in May however and it was spot on. As others have said Mid summer is not good for the parks as any risk of lightning and they close the rides immediately (rightly so when you see it).

My daughter came over last year with grandson (5) and grand daughter (8) they had a fantastic time in the parks (came in May and they thought it was too hot!)
maybe the 5 year old won't remember it all, but he had a fantastic time :)
Cheers - forget the kids I think I would struggling with the heat in May ;-)

Know you live out there matey so bow to your far better knowledge of the weather in that area.
Been a couple of times in Oct into first week of Nov and it was quite overcast. We did have one day with a tornado when we were stopping at Indian Rocks which was an interesting experience to say the least.
Probably just unlucky. Have been quite a few times in May however and it was spot on. As others have said Mid summer is not good for the parks as any risk of lightning and they close the rides immediately (rightly so when you see it).
Thanks - Indian Rocks beach is my place to go every other weekend - 5 miles down from Clearwater but without the masses crowding the beach and the great Crabby Bill's bar across the road!
Just had my fourth summer here (well still is summer!) and it has pretty much been a consistent weather pattern so far.. Jan and Feb a little nippy first thing and evening but still t shirt weather (for me) in the day and mostly dry. March to mid May glorious sunny and dry days when I have the roof off my Jeep!
28827993_1959368380757409_1712243622344569939_o.jpg

Late May to August is hot and humid and lightning / thunder storms in the afternoon so the roof goes back on the Jeep.
36304320_2097470610280518_5204463312833609728_n.jpg

Sept / early October humidity drops but storms continue in the afternoons and we also welcome the hurricanes too!
Mid Oct to December the roof comes off the Jeep and it is a nice warm time of the year similar to March to May

We went in the summer hols last year and were sat in the car park outside Animal Kingdom waiting for torrential rain to ease and lightening hit the Everest ride, which put it out of action until the next day.

The storm clouds have an agenda over there. They lie in wait then follow you, drown you then fuck off. Remember a road trip years ago, just pulled off the highway, booked a flying lesson for $90, the instructor had me flying all the way round a 'small' storm cloud off the Keys and back again, surreal.

I went in 2017 and stayed in a villa just never really fancied staying on site as a family the best holiday we have ever had. There literally is something for everyone at Disney and you really do get swept away in that Disney bubble. We have booked to go again next year counting the days down already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.