Was David Icke right?

buzzer1 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:
About as miserable as millions of people waiting for the seconded coming of christ, people who pray to a god thats never been seen or heard. Thats sad mate. Me i just keep a very opened mind and dont believe everything you read and hear in the media..
Religion is a cult, as is what you are doing.

Scary that you can't see it, baaaaaaaa

Not a cult B T,just well read and braking out the conditioning that has and still is being forced on everybody,from the day you start the bullshit education,(contradiction in terms),you silly baaa laaamb.

Well read? You said yourself that you've only just discovered the internet! What happened? Have you been in a cave for the last decade with D.ICKe waiting for armageddon. You flipping frootloop.

I think David Icke has some Valid points, although some of his views and claims are hard to believe on first glance. However if you are prepared to look into what he claims you will find the evidence to back up what he says.

David Icke has really done his homework. He's not some silly fool who stands up in front of an audience spewing forth nonsensical gibberish that he concocted one day. He has done research on these subjects, and his books are filled with references to back up his claims.

Not all, but many of the people I encounter in forums where people have ridiculed his work, have not done their homework. They simply say "David Icke is a nutter." They have nothing to back up their claims, and continue to criticize him because his ideas do not fit their idea of what their reality should be. They stay living within inside the box, nice and comfortable!!

I can understand that people think he is a nutter, when all they know on the man is from what they seen on the wogan interview/show (remembering his shellsuit). I do not believe that if these people had taken the time to read at least one of his books that they would be so quick to post such insulting & negative feedback.

Imo David Icke thinks outside the box. He's willing to read books, interview people (including the great African Shaman Credo Mutwa), travel to meet with people. He's willing to do the reseach before making his claims. I highly commend him for his great work in bringing much of what has been hidden from us to the forefront so that we may in turn learn the truth. The public deserves to know the truth, and as was once stated "The Truth is Out There."

I say give him a chance! Read one of the books!!! After having my say i understand that some people will remain to think hes nuts, and wont take the time to pick up one of the books and thats fine. Iam just glad i did, as the world is not what i first thought it was!

Azul Senorita said:
I think David Icke has some Valid points, although some of his views and claims are hard to believe on first glance. However if you are prepared to look into what he claims you will find the evidence to back up what he says.

David Icke has really done his homework. He's not some silly fool who stands up in front of an audience spewing forth nonsensical gibberish that he concocted one day. He has done research on these subjects, and his books are filled with references to back up his claims.

Not all, but many of the people I encounter in forums where people have ridiculed his work, have not done their homework. They simply say "David Icke is a nutter." They have nothing to back up their claims, and continue to criticize him because his ideas do not fit their idea of what their reality should be. They stay living within inside the box, nice and comfortable!!

I can understand that people think he is a nutter, when all they know on the man is from what they seen on the wogan interview/show (remembering his shellsuit). I do not believe that if these people had taken the time to read at least one of his books that they would be so quick to post such insulting & negative feedback.

Great post mate............
Imo David Icke thinks outside the box. He's willing to read books, interview people (including the great African Shaman Credo Mutwa), travel to meet with people. He's willing to do the reseach before making his claims. I highly commend him for his great work in bringing much of what has been hidden from us to the forefront so that we may in turn learn the truth. The public deserves to know the truth, and as was once stated "The Truth is Out There."

I say give him a chance! Read one of the books!!! After having my say i understand that some people will remain to think hes nuts, and wont take the time to pick up one of the books and thats fine. Iam just glad i did, as the world is not what i first thought it was!

Azul Senorita said:

Yeah, he talks a lot of sense. I particularly like his breakdown of the population of the USA (taken from his website)...

Human .................................. 89.30 million
Sirians ......reptilian form............ 52.60 million
Sirians......human form................ 6.00 million
Anunnaki....human/reptilian form........ 6.00 million
Pleiadeans...many and various forms..... 5.87 million
Arcturians.............................. 2.00 million

Gargoyles & other lower forms of alien life 6 to 700,000
Other reptilian species................. 300,000
Orbs.................................... 75,000
Artificial intelligences................ 7.376 million
Clones,Orion robots,
bio-mechanical Beings............. 7.5 million
Spicans................................. 600,000
Antarians............................... 245,000
Angelic Beings/sprites/water
and tree spirits ................ 4.685 million

Orions.................................. 27.1 million
Fairies, elves, elementals.............. 22.8 million
Pre-Pleiadeans (Lyrans etc)............. 21.0 million
Wraiths/MIBs............................ 1.0 million
Intergalactic criminals................. 5,000
Saurians................................ 9.5 million
Assorted other alien species 35.604 million

The man is a fcuking loon!

Cheesy said:
Azul Senorita said:

Yeah, he talks a lot of sense. I particularly like his breakdown of the population of the USA (taken from his website)...

Clones,Orion robots,

As I am half reptile, I find that offensive. Anyone know a DECENT REASONABLE Mod to contact ? ;-p

tueartsboots said:
Cheesy said:

Clones,Orion robots,

As I am half reptile, I find that offensive. Anyone know a DECENT REASONABLE Mod to contact ? ;-p

Only half reptile? And good luck in finding a decent reasonable mod around here ;-)

Cheesy said:
tueartsboots said:
Cheesy said:

Clones,Orion robots,

Only half reptile? And good luck in finding a decent reasonable mod around here ;-)
Thought as much, may need to speak with de niro and yes only half, I have a large one eyed japanese trouser snake attached to me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.