Was David Icke right?

Banned Tosspot said:
buzzer1 said:
allan harper said:
Millions and millions believe in the bible and follow its every word, they are the nutters...

Now yer talking top grade wholenuts Allan, but if thats what they believe and it helps them in there day to day lives,well live an let live. Me Mum was in a voilent marriage for 28 years and it helped her get through some very dark times,and she still goes every sunday,with the rest of the SHEEP,but they aint doin no harm mate. the bibles been twisted so much and re-written to accomodate even the biggest doubters,people actualy think that theres a guy sat on a cloud watching our every move. If you havent already checked it out,have a watch,on the net,ZEITGEIST THE MOVIE.
The funny thing is, you are following Icke like a religion/cult to help you through your miserable life. You can't stop quoting his 'sheep' statement,

. About as miserable as millions of people waiting for the seconded coming of christ, people who pray to a god thats never been seen or heard. Thats sad mate. Me i just keep a very opened mind and dont believe everything you read and hear in the media..

allan harper said:
About as miserable as millions of people waiting for the seconded coming of christ, people who pray to a god thats never been seen or heard. Thats sad mate. Me i just keep a very opened mind and dont believe everything you read and hear in the media..
Religion is a cult, as is what you are doing.

Scary that you can't see it, baaaaaaaa

Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:
About as miserable as millions of people waiting for the seconded coming of christ, people who pray to a god thats never been seen or heard. Thats sad mate. Me i just keep a very opened mind and dont believe everything you read and hear in the media..

I carnt see ! But at least im awake............

Wakey Wakey...............................................................Banned Tosspot

What you scared of mate, the truth?

YOU CARNT HANDLE THE TRUTH !

allan harper said:
Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:

I carnt see ! But at least im awake............

Wakey Wakey...............................................................Banned Tosspot

What you scared of mate, the truth?

YOU CARNT HANDLE THE TRUTH !
As dumb as a bag of hammers.

Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:

Not a cult B T,just well read and braking out the conditioning that has and still is being forced on everybody,from the day you start the bullshit education,(contradiction in terms),you silly baaa laaamb.

buzzer1 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
allan harper said:

Not a cult B T,just well read and braking out the conditioning that has and still is being forced on everybody,from the day you start the bullshit education,(contradiction in terms),you silly baaa laaamb.
Keep making Icke rich you silly sausage.

He's your cult leader, hope he doesn't burn you alive.

This is better than is he or isnt he coming tevez threads.

Ive worked it out !

Banned Tosspot is a reptilian.....

allan harper said:
This is better than is he or isnt he coming tevez threads.

Ive worked it out !

Banned Tosspot is a reptilian.....

Well spotted kidder,ive noticed that theres not many flies about,B tS eating em by the millions,hes a shapeshifting tongue lasher i rek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.