Was the game really that boring?

Bongo Joe

I didn't think so! For a 0-0 it was pretty good. I think the ref was diabolical but it made the game more interesting.

Sick of all these pundits saying it was boring + worst game of the season.

im guessing it was boring to neutrals who would have liked to see an attacking game but as a city fan the game was always going to be tense and interesting with so much riding on it and i thought it was an interesting tactical battle.

Agree. Thought City's last 4 performances wre much worse! Also thought City played much better than Liverpool. Liverpool the premier's new cloggers. Made Stoke look good.

I quite enjoyed the tactical battle. I though our game was more interesting than the one sided Villa game. I would rather see a tightly fought 0-0 than a one sided 5- 1.

I enjoyed it, but then I flew in from Denmark, so its always a big deal for me the few times a year I get to go to a game.

I ended up having a great day out :-)

bono_170340t.jpg

I just found it frustrating more than anything else.

It wasn't boring because I watched right til the last second as it WAS kind of absorbing. But I still feel it was an opportunity missed.

I watched the game using a good stream.

I enjoyed the game really. It was the best we have played in a few games. We were pretty solid in the back, no real flappy moments, even when Kuyt was steaming in the box I knew we would clear it and we did.

Attacking, well Liverpool were always going to hack Johnson and SWP down and they did. I think missing Tevez hurt us. We had around 3 chances in my opinion. Ade should have scored twice, so we did create we just didn't take them and in games like that and more importantly, cup finals and champs league (because thats what were aspire to) especially away we have to take what ever chance we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.