Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Unlike you who only has blind faith, Johnny, I have the facts.

And they didn't come from Ladyman, either ;-)

Dave second hand information from a former player who has had the info passed on from a current player isn't telling the story and you know it...... the only fact in the whole ladyman article is that their was a blow up but not along the lines of what ladybum is reporting.

I'm intrigued mate....if you can't post what actually happened in this thread, fancy sending me a PM?

Re: Tevez and Mancini bust up (Funniest bull**** of the year)

m27 said:
Damocles said:
Do you just come here to spout bullshit theories?

Maybe he high fived Santa because, y'know, they're friends as they both play the same position and speak the same language?

Tevez playing on his own is what's best for him, and he absolutely knows it. The whole reason he came here was to become the focal point of the club, which he wasn't at United.

Dickheads come over here and say how Tevez's 'relationship with Mancini' isn't great, which is just crap really. We have a dressing room full of fiery winners, heated arguments will happen from time to time. Besides this, Mancini is the boss, plain and simple. Even Tevez isn't stupid enough to fall out with his boss, when he's on an astronomical contract, is the focal point of the team and is talking of retirement in a few years. I have no clue who will pay him anywhere near what we do and still give him the same privileges, and I'm sure he's clever enough to realise this.

Posts such as the above show beyond all reasonable doubt that you have never been in any sort of competitive team based situations in your life, especially sporting ones.

The idea that any dressing room at any club is some sort of happy clapping Buddhist convention is utterly ridiculous; no manager from the beginning of time to now has ever kept a constant lid on all of the players during the down times.

Perhaps you should read Gordon Strachan's autobiography, where he talks about wanting to twat Fergie and constantly getting at him despite this being in his fearsome 'hairdryer days'. He also says later that he would die for him on the pitch to try and impress him, because he hated him so much that he wanted to stick it in his face. Ferguson would seemingly criticise him and blame him for the whole team failing, which would motivate him to go out and play.

Perhaps Mancini has seen that Tevez responds best when he has a point to prove, thus he feels that criticising him is a good idea, as the second half showed, it worked. This is called man management, which is why he gets five million quid a year, and we don't.

Also, I'm still skeptical on whether anything of this sort even happened. Ian Ladyman broke the story and he's right up there with "the Viz" on accuracy of news.

Your theory regarding his man-management of Tevez is one I've been mulling around recently.

Of course, being someone who is actually a bit of a fan of Mancini means I'm coming at it from a different angle than others but maybe this is just Mancini's man-management style on the whole. He wants players pumped up to the max and sent on the pitch like coiled springs.

Many were pulling their hair out on Sunday as AJ warmed up for the bst part of an hour and they wanted him on much earlier. You don't have to believe me, but I did actually say to those around me at the time that I thought Mancini might be winding AJ intentionally, making him think he was going to be on the pitch any minute only to release him with 20 minutes to go.

A dangerous game as you might lose a player like Ade by doing that, he seems to know what makes AJ tick though because within 3 minutes he'd won us the game.

Just a theory.
Jesus! I'm surprised either of these posts have been allowed as they both seem to make sense.

BillyShears said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Dave second hand information from a former player who has had the info passed on from a current player isn't telling the story and you know it...... the only fact in the whole ladyman article is that their was a blow up but not along the lines of what ladybum is reporting.

I'm intrigued mate....if you can't post what actually happened in this thread, fancy sending me a PM?

We are all intrigued. Let's have it out here

Brian Kidd has come out and played down talks of being a bust-up but has admitted that there were words exchanged (not as bad as the press make out to be) but said it was due to "the players determination to win the game" and said that the players "responded in a positive manner" in the second half from the words Mancini said at half time.

If there was any trouble the players wouldn't of gone out and won the game their moral would of dipped big time.

People who claim they know the facts are full of shit am sorry to say, no one knows the facts other then the people sat in that dressing room at half time, not me not any of you lot. So let's just not let this bull crap story worry any of us and remember what Tevez said at the start of the season, that he has never had a falling out with Mancini and hopes he stays as Man City manager.

Good things are coming our way and the press have had it in for us since Hughes was sacked.

Fuck the press

In Mancini we trust

C.T.I.D

Is it true or not who knows. Does it matter anyway ?

Dressing room bust ups are routine. Its well documented that team mates often hate each other. Players and managers same.

Bacon face almost took Beckhams eyes out throwing a boot at him left him with a shiner. This stuff happens all the time. As long as we keep winning and Tevez keeps playing as he does - one of the best forwards in the world I couldnt care less if he hates mancini and its reciprocated.

alera said:
Is it true or not who knows. Does it matter anyway ?

Dressing room bust ups are routine. Its well documented that team mates often hate each other. Players and managers same.

Bacon face almost took Beckhams eyes out throwing a boot at him left him with a shiner. This stuff happens all the time. As long as we keep winning and Tevez keeps playing as he does - one of the best forwards in the world I couldnt care less if he hates mancini and its reciprocated.

didn't Beckham leave at the end of that season because their relationship never really recovered?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.