Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Those of you saying "this is press bullshit and we should sue em" are totally naiave.

It has obviously happened. There may be some exageration of course but there has been a bust up. And it's far from the first between the two.

For the record I actually agree with Tevez and I respect him for having the balls to come out and say it.

Newcastle were there for the taking and we kept Johnson and Ade on the bench and filled the side with tacklers.

In the scheme of thigns, though, I do agree that these things happen in dressing rooms and in isolation this is not the end of the world. It's just another slightly worrying story. But if the management can channel this sort of passion in the right way we might be OK.
Come on DD, you know you can't talk common sense on here, especially not clear and concise common sense mate!!

Every team can be seen as there for the taking though Dave, it doesn't mean it's actually that easy though. I can completely understand Tevez's frustration but in the first half we got in behind Newcastle on numerous occasions (Silva, Milner, Barry) but they all picked the wrong pass when Tevez was square which probably added to his frustration

I'm sure theres something in this and fair play to Carlos for voicing his opinion, it's obvious he wants whats best for the club and he wants to win, thats what i like

Didsbury Dave said:
Those of you saying "this is press bullshit and we should sue em" are totally naiave.

It has obviously happened. There may be some exageration of course but there has been a bust up. And it's far from the first between the two.

For the record I actually agree with Tevez and I respect him for having the balls to come out and say it.

Newcastle were there for the taking and we kept Johnson and Ade on the bench and filled the side with tacklers.

In the scheme of thigns, though, I do agree that these things happen in dressing rooms and in isolation this is not the end of the world. It's just another slightly worrying story. But if the management can channel this sort of passion in the right way we might be OK.

Tevez could also have said

" I was very near . I heard the sound of bones breaking."

"I'm shocked. I'm afraid that could happen to me."

"I do not want to play more with a butcher breaks bones

you'd still be on his side?

Didsbury Dave said:

What did he say mate? And how do you know? Did it change the managers plan?

Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
gooney said:
there's definetly a leak, but how truth is what he's leaking? They have been consistent on mancinis behaviour and now even suggesting what him and tevez said to each other. It would be one thing if they said the players dont like the manager and is unhappy with training, but they are suggesting Mancini get into heated arguments where him and his players insult each other and people have to come between them....thats a serious accusation
Probably a disaffected back office staff member with a chip on his/her shoulder, who Ladyboy bought a drink for ...... Why would the players get involved in dropping leaks to the gutter press ?

ladyman2.jpg

Ladyman with his moles?

Got some insight into what went on this morning...

Pretty close to as is being reported...

Anyway, thankfully there's an international break so everyone can go off and calm down...

Gelsons Dad said:
Didsbury Dave said:

What did he say mate? And how do you know? Did it change the managers plan?
the Bluemoon community waits with bated breath......

Re: Tevez and Mancini bust up (Funniest bull**** of the year)

Damocles said:
dctid said:
Agreed - as i said i dont believe the details as described BUT i do believe that there is something in it - why did he high five Santa - could it be he is pissed off playing on his own and had a "frank exchabge of words" at half time - seems to fit - but what fans need to consider is that Tevez relationship with Mancini is not exactly iddylic and could / may go the same way as Bellamy did - so Mancini or Tevez?

Do you just come here to spout bullshit theories?

Maybe he high fived Santa because, y'know, they're friends as they both play the same position and speak the same language?

Tevez playing on his own is what's best for him, and he absolutely knows it. The whole reason he came here was to become the focal point of the club, which he wasn't at United.

Dickheads come over here and say how Tevez's 'relationship with Mancini' isn't great, which is just crap really. We have a dressing room full of fiery winners, heated arguments will happen from time to time. Besides this, Mancini is the boss, plain and simple. Even Tevez isn't stupid enough to fall out with his boss, when he's on an astronomical contract, is the focal point of the team and is talking of retirement in a few years. I have no clue who will pay him anywhere near what we do and still give him the same privileges, and I'm sure he's clever enough to realise this.

Posts such as the above show beyond all reasonable doubt that you have never been in any sort of competitive team based situations in your life, especially sporting ones.

The idea that any dressing room at any club is some sort of happy clapping Buddhist convention is utterly ridiculous; no manager from the beginning of time to now has ever kept a constant lid on all of the players during the down times.

Perhaps you should read Gordon Strachan's autobiography, where he talks about wanting to twat Fergie and constantly getting at him despite this being in his fearsome 'hairdryer days'. He also says later that he would die for him on the pitch to try and impress him, because he hated him so much that he wanted to stick it in his face. Ferguson would seemingly criticise him and blame him for the whole team failing, which would motivate him to go out and play.

Perhaps Mancini has seen that Tevez responds best when he has a point to prove, thus he feels that criticising him is a good idea, as the second half showed, it worked. This is called man management, which is why he gets five million quid a year, and we don't.

Also, I'm still skeptical on whether anything of this sort even happened. Ian Ladyman broke the story and he's right up there with "the Viz" on accuracy of news.

Your theory regarding his man-management of Tevez is one I've been mulling around recently.

Of course, being someone who is actually a bit of a fan of Mancini means I'm coming at it from a different angle than others but maybe this is just Mancini's man-management style on the whole. He wants players pumped up to the max and sent on the pitch like coiled springs.

Many were pulling their hair out on Sunday as AJ warmed up for the bst part of an hour and they wanted him on much earlier. You don't have to believe me, but I did actually say to those around me at the time that I thought Mancini might be winding AJ intentionally, making him think he was going to be on the pitch any minute only to release him with 20 minutes to go.

A dangerous game as you might lose a player like Ade by doing that, he seems to know what makes AJ tick though because within 3 minutes he'd won us the game.

Just a theory.

Re: Tevez and Mancini bust up (Funniest bull**** of the year)

m27 said:
Your theory regarding his man-management of Tevez is one I've been mulling around recently.

Of course, being someone who is actually a bit of a fan of Mancini means I'm coming at it from a different angle than others but maybe this is just Mancini's man-management style on the whole. He wants players pumped up to the max and sent on the pitch like coiled springs.

Many were pulling their hair out on Sunday as AJ warmed up for the bst part of an hour and they wanted him on much earlier. You don't have to believe me, but I did actually say to those around me at the time that I thought Mancini might be winding AJ intentionally, making him think he was going to be on the pitch any minute only to release him with 20 minutes to go.

A dangerous game as you might lose a player like Ade by doing that, he seems to know what makes AJ tick though because within 3 minutes he'd won us the game.

Just a theory.

Are you suggesting that Mancini knows what he is doing and our second place in the Premier League is anything other than luck - what a ridiculous thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.