Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

To those of you ranting on about "the leak".

It happens at every club. there might be an element of chinese whispers about it but read this thread.

A good number of Blues heard this story before it hit the press.

And PMs are doing the rounds and it's clear that plenty of City players talked about it.

By the sounds of it most laughed about it over a beer on Saturday night.

It happens at every club.

Didsbury Dave said:

It happens at every club. there might be an element of chinese whispers about it but read this thread.

And PMs are doing the rounds and it's clear that plenty of City players talked about it.

It's no wonder they were so lethargic on Sunday then. ;)

Didsbury Dave said:

So it was scripted then? I bloody knew it. Designed to take the attention away from De Jong's planned thuggery.

;-)

I haven`t read this thread beyond p6 so sorry if i`m repeating somebody else

Do any of you actually think Mancini is gonna be every players favourite fella?...

he has a full team of top quality players that can`t get a game.. he

also has a fair few scores to settle because of the lack of respect he received last

season,his 6 month 3 year contract was open to speculation until after the Spurs

game and undermined his authority.

Some might say he`s going over the top with his aloof and at times arrogant

attitude...others might think its his only option.

Me i think he knows he as to take Tevez on.. he as to be the main man.He`d

probable rather not but i`m also sure theres only one winner and it won`t be

Carlos

We now have A Boss! the club are sending out a message "we`re paying the rent

dont fuck us about"

Ireland had a face like a slapped arse all pre season...gone

Bellamy Ned..couldn`t keep there mouths shut...gone

Robi didn`t have the heart ...gone

Its all about the team ,management team also ..its not all Bobbys doing either

its club policy.Bobbys the boss until he stops winning so i hope he`s here for

a long while

ssg2 said:
I obviously can't tell you who the player is but he wasn't at the ground on saturday, just been told by his team mates who think its hilarious

None of the players were at the ground Saturday because we played on Sunday ;-)

So is this mystery player an injured player then, or just an out of favour player ? It might help us know whether its slightly fabricated or heavily fabricated.

ssg2 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
So your source is fourth hand Chinese whispers at best!
No, he is a first team squad player for city who has beentold by his own team mates what happened, not some guy out of a pub

So a player or players who where there told a player who wasn't there who told you.

Frankly I don't believe you.

I told you all a while back there was going to be a fair few disagreements amongst the fans, and that the rot was deep down and a lot of hard choices were going to be made.

I also pointed out that some of it was not going to be popular.

If what I have been told (and I dont know all the names involved) is accurate then its not ging happen overnight either.

As for the press there are now definitely two very distinct agendas and some are getting nicer food at the club luncheons.

And talking of food I am away for a nice lunch at the Crathorne Arms http://www.crathorne-arms.co.uk/ with the wife.

Laters.....

Didsbury Dave said:

Theres one thing Dave it hitting a few pubs in Manchester but a totally different angle of it hitting the tabloids to beat City with a shitty stick once more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.