Was this the story pulled earlier? Mancini V Tevez {merged}

Gelsons Dad said:
ssg2 said:
Not really, I'm not a city fan. It would give me great pleasure in releasing the name but i've got some respect for people who have said things in confidence (city player or not)

Quite obviously you don't or you wouldn't be posting it on the fucking internet would you?

Ha ha - classic - like the fookin Mothers Union on here sometimes!
Good old fashioned dressing room argument - get it off your chest - make a decision - shake hands - get out there and rectify it! Happens in every walk of life

Gelsons Dad said:
ssg2 said:
Not really, I'm not a city fan. It would give me great pleasure in releasing the name but i've got some respect for people who have said things in confidence (city player or not)

Quite obviously you don't or you wouldn't be posting it on the fucking internet would you?
Well I could easily have said x said it but I won't. Was just trying to stop some bickering thats all.

Chick Counterfly said:
Those of you saying "this is press bullshit and we should sue em" are totally naiave.

It has obviously happened. There may be some exageration of course but there has been a bust up. And it's far from the first between the two.

For the record I actually agree with Tevez and I respect him for having the balls to come out and say it.

Newcastle were there for the taking and we kept Johnson and Ade on the bench and filled the side with tacklers.

In the scheme of thigns, though, I do agree that these things happen in dressing rooms and in isolation this is not the end of the world. It's just another slightly worrying story. But if the management can channel this sort of passion in the right way we might be OK.

I agree with most things. And I respect your opinion on the tactics, no, not really, I respect your right to have that opinion and your right to express it as you see fit.

That's cos your a fan, and not the captain. It's pretty obvious to me, Tevez forgot himself. Manager sets the tactics, captain sets the standard for the players and leads by example.

Standing up in front of everyone and blaming the tactics straight off, is probably exactly the wrong thing to do. It's sort of an excuse, a distraction, when there was an awful lot of straightforward sloppiness in that first half that had to be sorted out if anything was going to work. Thankfully, to the players credit, they did, they made a very professional stab at it right from the start of the second half. Mancini then sorted the tactics out with what appeared to bewell timed changes. Everybody does their own job, not the other guy's.

Mancini obviously went too far in what he said, but despite Danny Taylor's best efforts to make it appear like Tevez is still fuming about it from halfway across the globe, one way or another, just about all the other stories said it was worked out. The Telegraph says Tevez straightened it out with Mancini during the half time break.

As far as I can see, Tevez straightens it out with Mancini, he knows what's expected of him, and Mancini apologises for the family insult neatly by giving him another day off to see his daughter. Everyone gets three points and ten days in second place, the papers get what appears to be a bad news story but might actually be testament to the strength, determination and courage of our dressing room... I'll take it.

I'd love to think this was all part of the end of us being a soft touch, or a club where players can sleepwalk through their time here... time will tell.

Honestly? Part of me thinks it's hilarious, I'd love to have heard them go off. I've seen Roberto lose it on the touchline for Inter, he is quite impressive when he really gets going. Tevez as well. And the look on the faces of some of the other players... I just have a weird sense of humour I guess.

I've been banging on for ages about how many games they've played in the last three months, they looked shattered in that first half. a bit of a barney is a good way to get the adrenaline going for the last 45 minutes, then you have some time off (and, perhaps just as well, time apart). but don't do it on a regular basis lads, you will wear yourselves out.

Still, I'm concerned that someone thought we would like to know about it, because their confidence in each other depends on confidentiality.

All I can say is, if it was management, they are probably absolute idiots. If it's a player or an ancillary, I bet the selfish little tart was scared shitless by the sight of two driven, fearless people who weren't about to back down. that's what real men look like honey, take a good look. they aren't about to abuse the confidence everyone places in them.

"Mancini entered the dressing room after his players and heard Tevez saying something he didn't like. (....................?) City's Italian manager then made a comment of his own (.......................?)and Tevez jumped up from his seat to confront him. Words were exchanged (.........................?)and other members of the team and backroom staff had to intervene."

the missing words are all 'vafangool'
brilliant mate

ssg2 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Well I could easily have said x said it but I won't. Was just trying to stop some bickering thats all.

You are a Rag and a wum the last thing you want to do is anything constructive, that's for sure. Don't try to sound all ''voice of reason''!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
ssg2 said:

You are a Rag and a wum the last thing you want to do is anything constructive, that's for sure. Don't try to sound all ''voice of reason''!
Thats right we are all cnuts and its all a big wum.

ssg2 said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
So a player or players who where there told a player who wasn't there who told you.

Frankly I don't believe you.
Fair enough, i'm lying and made it all up.

So ssg2. You live on Mainway two doors away from Nedum and Micah was around having a chat? Am I anywhere close to the truth or are you still being mysterious?

NQblue said:
ssg2 said:
Fair enough, i'm lying and made it all up.

So ssg2. You live on Mainway two doors away from Nedum and Micah was around having a chat? Am I anywhere close to the truth or are you still being mysterious?
Not even close mate, I live in Northenden

Don't reall have anything to add regarding these reports. All I will say is that for the last 15 mins of the first half and most of the second Tevez was not himself, there were threads about it on Sunday.

He seemed pissed off and spent most of the last hour walking about, most unlike him. Could be nothing but I suspect is related.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.