Wasn't a sending off...

Bluemoon115 said:
Second challenge was a yellow.

It should have been his first though.

Aaah well, e only ever needed 10 men to beat the inbred *****.

Watch it again tonight 115. If winning the ball is a yellow card then football is over. The only way Kolarov can have this yellow chalked off is if Mariner comes out and says that he made a mistake.

bluefandk said:
Why do they allow blind people to referee in the prem?

I have nothing against blind people, just seem like an odd job for a blind person.

He wasn't blind, he was partially sighted. He only saw MCFC committing fouls and only saw skyblue shirts when doling out yeller cards. Another apology for a ref. Shocking performance.

Thought it was a bad tackle to go into, but I thought he got the ball.

And given the standards Mariner set with Bolton tackles going unpunished both yellows seemed very harsh indeed.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
bluefandk said:
Why do they allow blind people to referee in the prem?

I have nothing against blind people, just seem like an odd job for a blind person.

He wasn't blind, he was partially sighted. He only saw MCFC committing fouls and only saw skyblue shirts when doling out yeller cards. Another apology for a ref. Shocking performance.

This^^^

I thought he was clearly harsher on city than bolton today and I would be reporting him to the FA if I was RM.

My very immediate feeling after the tackle was that Kolarov is gonna get booked and that's him off. And so it was. Although he won the ball, he went in with his studs showing and refs don't like that anymore.

So no argument from me, correct decision. I honestly believe refs are not bias/bent/blind as some fans seem to imply, whoever they support.

Who gives a shit anyway. We won and played great at times (and against the team who are currently deemed to be "just like Brazil"). That's nuts! We've got a great squad. Zab can play at LB, Lescott can play at LB, Bridge can play at LB, Boeteng can play at LB, Barry can play at LB, Micah can play at ...... stick him at RB! We can live without Kolarov I'm sure.

Bring on the Hammers.

was more pissed off at the fact he had an itchy trigger finger today
two fouls in the space of two minutes do not usually warrent 2 yellows, i'd understand if they were bad, malicious challenges
got so many things wrong today

Personally guys I was more disappointed from about minute 5 when Davies was booked for a disgraceful challenge from behind. this took place on the far side from me (I am in colin Bell stand) but for me that could quite easily have been a straight red card.

From that minute on the ref was appalling, and how we stayed with 11 men until Kolarov went I will never know. NOT because of challenges but because of the atrocious decisions made by Marriner and is sidekicks.

Great performance but on another day we would be made to rue those missed chances.

well i think its west ham next week .. so i think we should'nt appeal even if we can just rest him and let Boating play .. but i think we'll be without tevez and kolo aswell (wasnt he injured ?) .. but again its against west ham we definitely can coup without them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.