Wasps coming into my house?

the orrible little bastards do return to a favoured location i.e. my loft despite umpteen SAS type raids by myself two or three times a year armed with BandQ's ultimate wasp nest destroyer and 5 litres of bulmers dutch courage.how i aint broke my neck yet on my rapid exit manoeuvre is beyond me.

mcfcmatt said:
johnny on the spot said:
That's Nature and it's fucking cool.

Unless they are in your gaff!
Can you come round mine and have a word with your mates? Tell them to move on? or take them round yours and you can have a party?
lol ;)

Matt, if i were you i would move your lads cot to another room..

Are there any air vents in the room ?

bellamys dodgy knee said:
mcfcmatt said:
Unless they are in your gaff!
Can you come round mine and have a word with your mates? Tell them to move on? or take them round yours and you can have a party?
lol ;)

Matt, if i were you i would move your lads cot to another room..

Are there any air vents in the room ?

No mate, no air vents in his room.
There were some quite big gaps where the radiator pipes come through the floor boards which I've sealed tonight with sealent from B&Q.
I think they could be getting in at the side of the house where his room is which is where the waste pipes are (maybe there is a gap) and coming up through the floor boards.
My mate was telling me today that one of his friends little lad got stung who is the same age as mine and he ended up in A&E as he could hardly breathe.
Problem is we only live in a smallish 2 bedroom cottage so there is no where else to put him.

My Mrs was freaking out when she saw them on his cot and on his teddy ffs.
Not bothered if I get stung, don't give a monkeys but got to think about him.
It's gone beyond a joke now, and the Council say they don't have a clue so I'm just going to have to ride it out and blast any I come accross!!!
If it carries on my Mrs and the little lad are going to have to go to her Mums until I get the problem sorted.
Total nightmare!!!

*bangs head against wall*

fuck the council mate,check your home insurance,it may have pest control cover in it,therefore they should send a professional out to deal with it once and for all,a company called mitie are paying me a visit tomorrow cos ive got a couple of nests,i could let you know if they are any good.

doots said:
fuck the council mate,check your home insurance,it may have pest control cover in it,therefore they should send a professional out to deal with it once and for all,a company called mitie are paying me a visit tomorrow cos ive got a couple of nests,i could let you know if they are any good.

Cheers mate I'll check it out, let me know how you get on with them.
Council guy couldn't stop twitching! thought I had Dirty Arry Redkanapp looking for wasps!
I'm not bothered if I have to pay for it myself, just need to get it sorted.
Going to give the Landlord a call tomorrow, see what he says.
The house is rented so if the worse comes to the worse I'll find somewhere else as my lease was up over a year ago so only need to give a months notice.

mcfcmatt said:
doots said:

Cheers mate I'll check it out, let me know how you get on with them.
Council guy couldn't stop twitching! thought I had Dirty Arry Redkanapp looking for wasps!
I'm not bothered if I have to pay for it myself, just need to get it sorted.
Going to give the Landlord a call tomorrow, see what he says.
The house is rented so if the worse comes to the worse I'll find somewhere else as my lease was up over a year ago so only need to give a months notice.
pest guy visited today,poked the nest with a big stick,told me the nest was empty and the queen has done one looking for some place to hibernate.i mentioned your dilema and he reckons all but the queen should have been killed off by the frost by now?sorry i can't help any further mate,good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.